Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Ashley Williams-future Swans manager? 16:29 - Jun 12 with 1223 viewsmanseltonsa5

Like what I hear from him on TV and the way he comes across.He talks a lot of sense and seems very enthusiastic and could see him one day as a future manager of the swans.
Ashley Williams-future Swans manager? on 16:42 - Jun 12 with 1203 viewsbuilthjack

Kanu Robson sounds like a very bright chap.

Swansea Indepenent Poster Of The Year 2021. Dr P / Mart66 / Roathie / Parlay / E20/ Duffle was 2nd, but he is deluded and thinks in his little twisted brain that he won. Poor sod. We let him win this year, as he has cried for a whole year. His 14 usernames, bless his cotton socks.

Ashley Williams-future Swans manager? on 16:54 - Jun 12 with 1183 viewsKeithHaynes

Ashley Williams-future Swans manager? on 16:42 - Jun 12 by builthjack

I was about to say that, very well spoken.

A great believer in taking anything you like to wherever you want to.
Blog: Do you want to start a career in journalism ?

Ashley Williams-future Swans manager? on 17:02 - Jun 12 with 1163 viewsAndyCole

Totally concur.

Ash and HRK were absolutely spot on in everything they said.

Esp HRK's point about us being set-up / reverting to a low-block 1st half vs a mid-block. And that we need to step up and take the initiative earlier - a mindset thing.

Can we get them both on the staff ? Just what we need., on and off the pitch esp HRK up top. Clever, physical, upbeat goal scorer.

Pro free speech and alternative opinions - Anti gang-bullying and poor modding thereof - Will always make a stand against those who consistently choose to turn a blind eye

Ashley Williams-future Swans manager? on 18:25 - Jun 12 with 1079 viewsKilkennyjack

Ashley Williams-future Swans manager? on 16:42 - Jun 12 by builthjack

I agree - really good 👍

Beware of the Risen People

Ashley Williams-future Swans manager? on 00:01 - Jun 13 with 911 viewsBadlands

I think Ash was too close to Monk and might try to continue in that vein.

Poll: Should the summer transfer window close before the season starts?

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024