Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Nice to see a billion quid team play football ? 21:31 - Apr 26 with 1415 viewsdantheswansman

I am watching a billion quid team now and am wondering what went wrong

How can it get to a Billion quid team against what, a two or three hundred squad, how have we even got here?

Its just not fair for any other team!
Nice to see a billion quid team play football ? on 21:38 - Apr 26 with 1392 viewsKeithHaynes

FaIr play Dan, by all accounts.

A great believer in taking anything you like to wherever you want to.
Blog: Do you want to start a career in journalism ?

Nice to see a billion quid team play football ? on 16:47 - Apr 27 with 1143 viewsSullutaCreturned

The richest teams always rose to the top but just like in everyday life the gap between the rich and poor has gotten ever wider. it's now to a point where even Arsenal cannot compete financially despite having a bigger stadium. Even manyo with their 77k stadium and global fanbase cannt compete with the oil money. Newcar=stle will be the next big thing if Bin Salman splashes the cash like Mansoor has.

Money is ruining football. I'm no fan of sports USA style but at least their "draft" system means the best players don't all go to the top 2-3 teams every season and leave other teams permanently struggling.

The assurances given about the Saudi state not interfering in Newcastle are, in my opinion, not worth the paper they're printed on. This is another case of sportswashing.
Nice to see a billion quid team play football ? on 18:00 - Apr 27 with 1111 viewsBoundy

I tried watching them last night v Arsenal , but really couldn't get excited . It still smarts that we were two wrong decisions away from beating them in the cup but the memory of that last minute header by Moore will last a lifetime

"In a free society, the State is the servant of the people—not the master."

Nice to see a billion quid team play football ? on 05:51 - Apr 28 with 1028 viewsbuilthjack

Nice to see a billion quid team play football ? on 18:00 - Apr 27 by Boundy

I tried watching them last night v Arsenal , but really couldn't get excited . It still smarts that we were two wrong decisions away from beating them in the cup but the memory of that last minute header by Moore will last a lifetime

Those officials were on City’s payroll.
The Laporte punch on half time, right in front of the 3 officials, just a booking.
Very dodgy penalty.
Then a winner miles offside.
It still stinks.

Swansea Indepenent Poster Of The Year 2021. Dr P / Mart66 / Roathie / Parlay / E20/ Duffle was 2nd, but he is deluded and thinks in his little twisted brain that he won. Poor sod. We let him win this year, as he has cried for a whole year. His 14 usernames, bless his cotton socks.

Nice to see a billion quid team play football ? on 18:21 - May 3 with 873 viewsdantheswansman

Nice to see a billion quid team play football ? on 18:00 - Apr 27 by Boundy

I believe after the game even their own manager apologized for the decisions given, not that it meant anything, rigged officiating
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024