Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Weird LFW Glitches 21:44 - Aug 13 with 1164 viewsPunteR

Ainsworth on Today (Cardiff) thread keeps disappearing when i log in. I can log in while i have that page open but Brian McCarthy's OP disappears. Bit odd. Was happening on my phone as well as my PC.
I'm probably just being a div . Filter setting is on All Posts.

Occasional providers of half decent House music.

Weird LFW Glitches on 21:45 - Aug 13 with 1149 viewsNorthernr

This is usually when somebody has accidentally knocked the all posts/my posts thing at the top but if that's not the case I'll forward to techi.

The place is creaking a bit I'll admit.
Weird LFW Glitches on 21:48 - Aug 13 with 1117 viewsPunteR

Weird LFW Glitches on 21:45 - Aug 13 by Northernr

This is usually when somebody has accidentally knocked the all posts/my posts thing at the top but if that's not the case I'll forward to techi.

Thanks Norf

Weird LFW Glitches on 21:55 - Aug 13 with 1074 viewsJigsore

it's not coping with your Twitter plugin thing on the sidebar either but to be fair the tweet of yours that is stuck is still relevant today

“The thing about football - the important thing about football - is that it is not just about football.”

Weird LFW Glitches on 21:56 - Aug 13 with 1069 viewsNorthernr

Weird LFW Glitches on 21:55 - Aug 13 by Jigsore

it's not coping with your Twitter plugin thing on the sidebar either but to be fair the tweet of yours that is stuck is still relevant today

That’s Daddy Elon’s fault unfortunately. That site’s creaking even more than this one.
Weird LFW Glitches on 21:58 - Aug 13 with 1064 viewsLongsufferingR

I'm getting something even more weird. A match report has appeared that claims QPR won yesterday.
Weird LFW Glitches on 21:59 - Aug 13 with 1063 viewsPunteR

Hold on i sussed it .
I had Brian on ignore for some reason. I did actually check that by clicking onto his account but you only see ignored posters via the settings and the ignored posters tab.
So basically it was me being a div.

I mean why the hell would i have Brian on ignore..?
As you were..
Soz Norf
Soz Brian

I can go back and play message board wars with Nadera78 now...lol
[Post edited 13 Aug 2023 22:04]

Weird LFW Glitches on 22:27 - Aug 13 with 990 viewsJigsore

Weird LFW Glitches on 21:56 - Aug 13 by Northernr

That’s Daddy Elon’s fault unfortunately. That site’s creaking even more than this one.

very true, never know it may be worth grabbing that bluesky handle

“The thing about football - the important thing about football - is that it is not just about football.”

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024