Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Swans linked to Stoke City defender 07:00 - Aug 25 with 1963 viewsSwansIndependent

https://www.fansnetwork.co.uk/football/swanseacity/news/60715/swans-linked-to-st

Pottering about, click above.

This post has been edited by an administrator
Swans linked to Stoke City defender on 06:42 - Aug 26 with 1558 viewsexiledinenglandjack

A similar age profile but seemingly a cheaper option would be Derry Murkin. Plays for Volendam in Netherlands. Can play all up the left hand side. 1.83m so could add some more physicality to the side like Duff wants
Swans linked to Stoke City defender on 08:46 - Aug 26 with 1444 viewsmagicdaps10

Swans linked to Stoke City defender on 06:42 - Aug 26 by exiledinenglandjack

A similar age profile but seemingly a cheaper option would be Derry Murkin. Plays for Volendam in Netherlands. Can play all up the left hand side. 1.83m so could add some more physicality to the side like Duff wants

Good player Murkin but think he is off to Schslke in the German 2nd division for a reported 500Euros.

Poll: Are the owners doing enough for Swansea City

Swans linked to Stoke City defender on 08:51 - Aug 26 with 1439 viewspete

Swans linked to Stoke City defender on 06:42 - Aug 26 by exiledinenglandjack

morning all and safe travel to everyone going to the game today,
Whilst been away in Mexico have not been able to follow whats been going on at the Swans but am not supprised our star has gone and to be fair am even more supprised on the players we have brought in, by far the most since our American owners have been in charge I think?
this next week will for me show us supporters if we as a club show that we want to be at the top of the table or not, Mr Watson has and is for me doing a good job off the field and if as i hope the original owners stay out of things transfer related and leave it to him and he stays within remit we will possibly bring in guys that can help the team get higher than we did last season, but that IS going to be hard as i say the next few days are massive for this season
Swans linked to Stoke City defender on 12:04 - Aug 27 with 1217 viewsKeithHaynes

Swans linked to Stoke City defender on 08:51 - Aug 26 by pete

morning all and safe travel to everyone going to the game today,
Whilst been away in Mexico have not been able to follow whats been going on at the Swans but am not supprised our star has gone and to be fair am even more supprised on the players we have brought in, by far the most since our American owners have been in charge I think?
this next week will for me show us supporters if we as a club show that we want to be at the top of the table or not, Mr Watson has and is for me doing a good job off the field and if as i hope the original owners stay out of things transfer related and leave it to him and he stays within remit we will possibly bring in guys that can help the team get higher than we did last season, but that IS going to be hard as i say the next few days are massive for this season

Get your daily dose from the Indy 😉

A great believer in taking anything you like to wherever you want to.
Blog: Do you want to start a career in journalism ?

Swans linked to Stoke City defender on 12:26 - Sep 1 with 913 viewsKeithHaynes

Been told the Swans won’t pay the asking price for Tymon as it stands.

A great believer in taking anything you like to wherever you want to.
Blog: Do you want to start a career in journalism ?

Swans linked to Stoke City defender on 13:14 - Sep 1 with 742 viewsRichardO

Swans linked to Stoke City defender on 12:26 - Sep 1 by KeithHaynes

Been told the Swans won’t pay the asking price for Tymon as it stands.

Hope they have made a counter offer somewhere in the middle that can be agreed upon.
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024