Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Betty Jackal 23:38 - Sep 8 with 1214 viewslibertyx

Sad news, another character has left us. He loved the Swans and followed Wales abroad sleeping rough. RIP.
Betty Jackal on 00:55 - Sep 9 with 1183 viewsRhonddaSwans

RIP YJB

Poll: Will we beat Poland?

Betty Jackal on 07:39 - Sep 9 with 1141 viewsowainglyndwr

Betty Jackal on 00:55 - Sep 9 by RhonddaSwans

RIP YJB

Swans terrace Legend, I came across and spent many a conversation with Betty , first meeting him in the late 70s when we had under 2000 crowds ,
Also at Wales games , a passionate Swans supporter
R I P Pal YJB , you'll have some stories to tell them up there
Betty Jackal on 09:04 - Sep 9 with 1095 viewsFireboy2

Gutted I never met him.

RIP Betty you jack b@stard legend.
Betty Jackal on 11:20 - Sep 9 with 1022 viewsKeithHaynes

He was around 77 I’m told.
Met him in Palamos back in 2009.

We played Espanyol and Palamos, then got a mini bus down to Barca for the Sabadell game.

"I can do what I want, I can go where I want and I can go home when I want to, I'm not stressed out if I don't get back to my hotel. "If I'm tired I just go on the first bench or the next place."I’ve followed Swansea all over the world" and had watched Wales since 1962. "Over the years we have been so near but [also] so far," he said. The die-hard Swans fan said that, while there are often clashes between rival supporters back home, they had to remain "together" in France.
"We are Welsh out here, we're Welsh, I don't care a monkey's...while we're here we are showing people we can behave."

This post has been edited by an administrator

A great believer in taking anything you like to wherever you want to.
Blog: Do you want to start a career in journalism ?

Betty Jackal on 11:31 - Sep 9 with 1004 viewsswan65split

Betty Jackal on 11:20 - Sep 9 by KeithHaynes

He was around 77 I’m told.
Met him in Palamos back in 2009.

We played Espanyol and Palamos, then got a mini bus down to Barca for the Sabadell game.

"I can do what I want, I can go where I want and I can go home when I want to, I'm not stressed out if I don't get back to my hotel. "If I'm tired I just go on the first bench or the next place."I’ve followed Swansea all over the world" and had watched Wales since 1962. "Over the years we have been so near but [also] so far," he said. The die-hard Swans fan said that, while there are often clashes between rival supporters back home, they had to remain "together" in France.
"We are Welsh out here, we're Welsh, I don't care a monkey's...while we're here we are showing people we can behave."

This post has been edited by an administrator

I posted this on the os, not sure his exact age, but he was older than me, and I would never have believed back in those days hed turn out to be a Swans and Wales legend.

RIP YJB i used to poo my pants as a kid when Betty appeared as we were playing footy in the park, i'm sure he gave lessons to bite yer legs hunter
RIP
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024