Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Bennytheburk & his bullies 17:15 - Mar 16 with 1919 views1983

Where are you my old fruit?

So funny to see some of your bullies fuming on the final whistle about something they don't really care about, shout out to that baldy scummer with the purple face and the nasty fake S I jacket WTF 😂 🤔

Bennytheburk & his bullies on 17:23 - Mar 16 with 1881 viewsRhonddaSwans

I was just asking the same thing mate 🤣

Great result today!

I loved the olli tanner chant it got into his head.

The swim away in the west corner was started by me, I brought some east stand passion over to them 😀

Poll: Will we beat Poland?

Bennytheburk & his bullies on 20:15 - Mar 16 with 1683 viewsSTID2017

Benny has the class to congratulate us on the main thread in fairness
Very unusual for a Cardiff supporter

"Sanity and happiness are an impossible combination" - Mark Twain
Poll: Who Would You Want As Captain For Swans ?

Bennytheburk & his bullies on 20:23 - Mar 16 with 1664 viewsRhonddaSwans

Bennytheburk & his bullies on 20:15 - Mar 16 by STID2017

Benny has the class to congratulate us on the main thread in fairness
Very unusual for a Cardiff supporter

I seen it fair play he is another level of class.

To be fair he is a pure football fan

Bennytheburk & his bullies on 20:28 - Mar 16 with 1648 viewsbennytheblue

Bennytheburk & his bullies on 20:23 - Mar 16 by RhonddaSwans

I seen it fair play he is another level of class.

To be fair he is a pure football fan

Yep nothing to say about today, just the usual inept display. That same feeling I’m sure you felt in the reverse fixture. 25 yrs ago I’d have a migraine for a few days, today a few beers, out with the kids and life goes on. Enjoy it
Bennytheburk & his bullies on 20:33 - Mar 16 with 1638 viewsRhonddaSwans

Bennytheburk & his bullies on 20:28 - Mar 16 by bennytheblue

Yep nothing to say about today, just the usual inept display. That same feeling I’m sure you felt in the reverse fixture. 25 yrs ago I’d have a migraine for a few days, today a few beers, out with the kids and life goes on. Enjoy it

Mate the reverse fixture has humbled us we lost sight of how it feels.

You are a true football fan (you could always come over to the dark side)
😉

Bennytheburk & his bullies on 08:07 - Mar 17 with 1374 viewsherbie

Bennytheburk & his bullies on 20:33 - Mar 16 by RhonddaSwans

Mate the reverse fixture has humbled us we lost sight of how it feels.

You are a true football fan (you could always come over to the dark side)
😉

Fair play to Benny. He is a good guy even though he supports the wrong team. I would buy him a pint if I met him. Maybe I have as I live in Cardiff these days!
Bennytheburk & his bullies on 09:11 - Mar 17 with 1300 views1983

Bennytheburk & his bullies on 08:07 - Mar 17 by herbie

Fair play to Benny. He is a good guy even though he supports the wrong team. I would buy him a pint if I met him. Maybe I have as I live in Cardiff these days!

Bullies are not for me this person was defending a kid having a battering from cardiff fans and in my book that makes him a bully.

Bennytheburk & his bullies on 10:01 - Mar 17 with 1241 viewsbennytheblue

Bennytheburk & his bullies on 09:11 - Mar 17 by 1983

Bullies are not for me this person was defending a kid having a battering from cardiff fans and in my book that makes him a bully.

The usual guff from you. I said he knew what he was doing, he knew the risks and exactly the same thing would happen to any bluebird who did it in the east stand. Squeezing like a baby to the police and not taking it like a man would, makes him even worse. Scared of crowds now is he? lol my arse he is….
Login to get fewer ads

Bennytheburk & his bullies on 10:08 - Mar 17 with 1206 viewsfelixstowe_jack

Bennytheburk & his bullies on 10:01 - Mar 17 by bennytheblue

The usual guff from you. I said he knew what he was doing, he knew the risks and exactly the same thing would happen to any bluebird who did it in the east stand. Squeezing like a baby to the police and not taking it like a man would, makes him even worse. Scared of crowds now is he? lol my arse he is….

At most home games fans from both clubs can drink together in the pubs around the ground without any trouble as well as chat to each other about each others clubs.

Poll: Sholud Wales rollout vaccination at full speed.

Bennytheburk & his bullies on 10:19 - Mar 17 with 1190 viewsonehunglow

Bennytheburk & his bullies on 09:11 - Mar 17 by 1983

Books can be misleading

Poll: Christmas. Enjoyable or not

Bennytheburk & his bullies on 10:21 - Mar 17 with 1202 views1983

Bennytheburk & his bullies on 10:01 - Mar 17 by bennytheblue

Yep like I said Bullies, have you chipped in on the go fund me page? maybe you could do a sponsored swim?

Blaming the kicking they gave that lad on the death of their mother....very classy.

Bennytheburk & his bullies on 11:17 - Mar 17 with 1112 viewscontroversial_jack

Bennytheburk & his bullies on 10:21 - Mar 17 by 1983

Yep like I said Bullies, have you chipped in on the go fund me page? maybe you could do a sponsored swim?

Blaming the kicking they gave that lad on the death of their mother....very classy.

I have heard that guy may have had learning difficulties - can't confirm, maybe why he was in the wrong part of the ground with a swans top on
Bennytheburk & his bullies on 14:03 - Mar 17 with 1003 viewsAnotherJohn

Personally, I like to see Benny on our website, and will even tolerate him making the odd edgy post. Most of us support a team from near where we happen to have been born or work (except for the Man Utd type glory hunters). It is just that some of us are luckier than others! It wouldn't be a bad thing if we got back to the more civilised relationship between the two clubs that existed before the late 1950s. I realise that this won't appeal to people like 1983. Just as a reference point, the first Swans game I attended was in 1958.
Bennytheburk & his bullies on 15:32 - Mar 17 with 917 views1983

Bennytheburk & his bullies on 14:03 - Mar 17 by AnotherJohn

Personally, I like to see Benny on our website, and will even tolerate him making the odd edgy post. Most of us support a team from near where we happen to have been born or work (except for the Man Utd type glory hunters). It is just that some of us are luckier than others! It wouldn't be a bad thing if we got back to the more civilised relationship between the two clubs that existed before the late 1950s. I realise that this won't appeal to people like 1983. Just as a reference point, the first Swans game I attended was in 1958.

Good for you personally I don't like bullies or anyone that takes glory in it.

Bennytheburk & his bullies on 18:48 - Mar 17 with 765 viewsbennytheblue

Bennytheburk & his bullies on 11:17 - Mar 17 by controversial_jack

I have heard that guy may have had learning difficulties - can't confirm, maybe why he was in the wrong part of the ground with a swans top on

Like to think if that was true it might have come out in court, surely the defence would have used it as to why he even ended up in an area that is dodgy to say the least, not ST holders, just random fans.
Bennytheburk & his bullies on 18:54 - Mar 17 with 747 viewsKeithHaynes

Bennytheburk & his bullies on 15:32 - Mar 17 by 1983

Good for you personally I don't like bullies or anyone that takes glory in it.

Bullies are my favourite people 🤛

Shame we didn’t have a chat mate, but it was lashing down, but definitely over a thousand in that one area 👍

A great believer in taking anything you like to wherever you want to.
Blog: Do you want to start a career in journalism ?

Bennytheburk & his bullies on 18:54 - Mar 17 with 747 viewsbennytheblue

Bennytheburk & his bullies on 14:03 - Mar 17 by AnotherJohn

Thanks John, it’s hard to tow the line all the time, I’m always going to have an edge, if it starts to slip I’ll give the place a swerve for a while👍 I’ll let a lot go, but sometimes I can’t sit on the fence, just can’t do it. It’s like listening to Putin talk on occasion, I think I’m going mad but then I remind myself your all jacks and I’m behind enemy lines….
[Post edited 17 Mar 18:56]
Bennytheburk & his bullies on 20:31 - Mar 17 with 655 views1983

Bennytheburk & his bullies on 18:54 - Mar 17 by KeithHaynes

Bullies are my favourite people 🤛

Shame we didn’t have a chat mate, but it was lashing down, but definitely over a thousand in that one area 👍

Yeah pity as soon as I seen the crowd I thought that's the end of that. I will catch up with you and buy you a beer one day for all your hard work on here, 👍🍺

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024