Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Honest opinion so far 12:21 - Oct 4 with 752 viewsjiggyjag

Leicester are a quality side and they deserved there 3 points on Saturday if you spend money in this league you will reep the rewards and probably finish in the top 6.

I am happy with the start that we have had but with the squad we have we won't be able to go through the season and get the results week in week out we may have 19 pts from our first 10 games but
with the next 10 games against the likes of Southampton, Reading, Boro, Cardiff, West Ham, Brighton and Palace I can’t see us hitting double figures from the next round of 10 games.

I would love nothing more than to see us competing for promotion but I am being realistic based on the games I have seen the opposition and activity off the field.

There are probably 4 or 5 players who played on Sat who aren’t really good enough for Championhsip football the table won’t lie come the end of the year and if I’m honest with
myself we won’t be in the top 12.

In my opinion the board are happy for us to play in the Championship and only when we are faced with the possibility of relegation are they prepared to invest some money into the team

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024