Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Billy Sharp! 12:50 - Jan 2 with 2203 viewsRabbram10

£1.85M, a real bargain & just what we need, get the dough out boys lets go for it, you know it makes sense?!
Billy Sharp! on 18:02 - Jan 2 with 2186 viewstaffyram

Nice thought Rabb but absolutely no chance - not as long as Slick Glick is at the helm!
Another great 3 points today with what sounds a backs-to-the-wall performance so another reason to 'make do' as far as him upstairs is concerned. He just doesn't understand!!!!
Billy Sharp! on 20:32 - Jan 2 with 2169 viewsConnexIV

Off to Fulham aint he?

Happy new year all... off the pitch obviously :)
Billy Sharp! on 21:09 - Jan 2 with 2156 viewsdavram

Billy Sharp! on 20:32 - Jan 2 by ConnexIV

Off to Fulham aint he?

Happy new year all... off the pitch obviously :)

Humanitarian impulse (mainly pity) leads me to reciprocate the New Year greeting to you, Connie.

F****t stuffed Jewell's troop today to put that nightmare run behind them, but a rumour stronger than Sharp being on the move is for Gunter to be sold.

DCFC are cutting wages and offloading surplus players, but I'm one of many fans that don't want to see Paul Green go. He's an important cog in the team.

It looks like being another case of the club being unwilling to meet his financial expectations and unable to match his ambitions.

From recent results, it seems as if the Rams can now compete at Championship level, but still lack that extra bit of quality and strength in depth to make a real challenge.

At least F****t seem to have taken our traditional relegation-struggle role for this season.

The progress of young players like Hendrick, O'Brien, Robinson & Ball has been remarkable so far, which bodes well for the future.

I just hope that, in a few weeks, we won't just be saying once again, "next season, eh?"
Billy Sharp! on 16:55 - Jan 3 with 2114 viewsConnexIV

Billy Sharp! on 21:09 - Jan 2 by davram

Humanitarian impulse (mainly pity) leads me to reciprocate the New Year greeting to you, Connie.

F****t stuffed Jewell's troop today to put that nightmare run behind them, but a rumour stronger than Sharp being on the move is for Gunter to be sold.

DCFC are cutting wages and offloading surplus players, but I'm one of many fans that don't want to see Paul Green go. He's an important cog in the team.

It looks like being another case of the club being unwilling to meet his financial expectations and unable to match his ambitions.

From recent results, it seems as if the Rams can now compete at Championship level, but still lack that extra bit of quality and strength in depth to make a real challenge.

At least F****t seem to have taken our traditional relegation-struggle role for this season.

The progress of young players like Hendrick, O'Brien, Robinson & Ball has been remarkable so far, which bodes well for the future.

I just hope that, in a few weeks, we won't just be saying once again, "next season, eh?"

You can stick your happy new year if you dont want to wish it mate, lol.

Gunts is one of our most saleable assets and I would love him to stay but rumours are that he will be playing in the prem pretty soon.

As long as we get a good price and a decent replacement I will live with it.

Its too early to say what will happen but the result against the Tractor boys was deserved and we didn't play any better than in the majority of matches so far this season.

Hopefully just deserts are dealt out every week from now on and we will be well safe.
Billy Sharp! on 20:26 - Jan 3 with 2102 viewsdavram

Billy Sharp! on 16:55 - Jan 3 by ConnexIV

You can stick your happy new year if you dont want to wish it mate, lol.

Gunts is one of our most saleable assets and I would love him to stay but rumours are that he will be playing in the prem pretty soon.

As long as we get a good price and a decent replacement I will live with it.

Its too early to say what will happen but the result against the Tractor boys was deserved and we didn't play any better than in the majority of matches so far this season.

Hopefully just deserts are dealt out every week from now on and we will be well safe.

Well, I did wish U a sort of HNY, Con, and meant it most sincerely - so don't take offence!

Yep - for your "Gunts" (opps, nearly misspelt that as a collective noun for F****t fans) read the Rams' Paul Green. OK, "Greenie".

But hopefully not, or any other regular first teamer/young starlet.

Another parallel is that, in the Rams' recent bad streak, much of their play also deserved points - but we lacked luck and goalscorers.

Our luck's turned, the defence is tighter, and we've taken a few chances.

And Frankie is doing a lot better.

F****t are happily still some way behind us in 2012, though; might be worth re-appraising your hasty predictions for the season...
Billy Sharp! on 09:21 - Jan 4 with 2094 viewsConnexIV

Billy Sharp! on 20:26 - Jan 3 by davram

Well, I did wish U a sort of HNY, Con, and meant it most sincerely - so don't take offence!

Yep - for your "Gunts" (opps, nearly misspelt that as a collective noun for F****t fans) read the Rams' Paul Green. OK, "Greenie".

But hopefully not, or any other regular first teamer/young starlet.

Another parallel is that, in the Rams' recent bad streak, much of their play also deserved points - but we lacked luck and goalscorers.

Our luck's turned, the defence is tighter, and we've taken a few chances.

And Frankie is doing a lot better.

F****t are happily still some way behind us in 2012, though; might be worth re-appraising your hasty predictions for the season...

haha, already well re appraised. Staying in the league and finishing above you lot again would be a good enough season from this position I think.

Billy Sharp! on 21:21 - Jan 4 with 2074 viewsdavram

Billy Sharp! on 09:21 - Jan 4 by ConnexIV

haha, already well re appraised. Staying in the league and finishing above you lot again would be a good enough season from this position I think.

And that's all you can dream of, sunshine!!
Billy Sharp! on 22:56 - Jan 5 with 2053 viewsConnexIV

Billy Sharp! on 21:21 - Jan 4 by davram

And that's all you can dream of, sunshine!!

Well we aint going up thats for sure.... nether are you. So yes, currently that is the best I am hopeing for.
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024