Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Cwkya & Maguire? 15:41 - Jan 2 with 774 viewsRabbram10

Why is at least one of these guys NOT on the bench today at Hull, Doyles Crap & so is Buxton?
Whats that all about, Clough must hate these two & he bought them!!!!!!!!
Cwkya & Maguire? on 17:14 - Jan 2 with 770 viewshemingway

I admire a man who can find something to complain about after 3 straight wins, Rabb. It shows determination.

Maguire has shown very little since he came here. But Cywka is a puzzler - all I can think is that Doyle has done well in training.

ranting for the greater good

Cwkya & Maguire? on 17:18 - Jan 2 with 766 viewszhabba

Cwkya & Maguire? on 17:14 - Jan 2 by hemingway

I admire a man who can find something to complain about after 3 straight wins, Rabb. It shows determination.

Maguire has shown very little since he came here. But Cywka is a puzzler - all I can think is that Doyle has done well in training.

I'd like to see Cwyka get a few games. But I think Maguire has got a lot to do to get back in.
Cwkya & Maguire? on 17:23 - Jan 2 with 764 viewsRabbram10

Thanks Hemmy, I always cherish your opinions!
Well done again guys, things are starting to look up, hopefully we will add a few new faces & push on for a playoff spot, OOps did I just say Playoff lol!!!!!!!!!
Cwkya & Maguire? on 18:10 - Jan 2 with 755 viewstaffyram

Cwkya & Maguire? on 17:23 - Jan 2 by Rabbram10

Well done again guys, things are starting to look up, hopefully we will add a few new faces & push on for a playoff spot, OOps did I just say Playoff lol!!!!!!!!!

In all honesty who would drop out to accomodate Cywka (or even McGuire)? McGuire in particular after one good performance then gave the impression he'd cracked it - maybe it's NCs' way of bringing him back to earth - I've no quibble with that.
As far as Buxton's concerned, the bench has to cater for any eventuality during a match (never understand these numpty managers who don't have a sub keeper) so what other defensive options do we have?
Cwkya & Maguire? on 18:11 - Jan 2 with 755 viewsdavram

Cwkya & Maguire? on 17:23 - Jan 2 by Rabbram10

As Hem suggests, in a team game, it's the ones that show up most consistently that win favour with the manager.

He picks the team & has to rely on those players - their futures are mutually dependent at the end of the day.

At the end of the holiday period, we've earned 9 points from 3 wins against fancied teams, so Clough's judgement of the personnel he has selected has been vindicated.

It ain't always been easy against any of the teams we've beaten, but this is a tough league with most, if not all, teams capable of beating each other.

Not many teams will manage runs where they avoid defeat for a good number of matches, and we've been making up some valuable ground whilst many of the teams above us have faltered.

With Bailey & Bryson working hard in front of a very good back four, I reckon we can win more than we lose in the remainder of the season (unless Tom takes some offers for a couple of our best players).

Just that bit more ambition and investment from GSE would make the quality difference that even Rams players & staff talk about during interviews.
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024