Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Now Green says he wants to stay 09:07 - Jan 4 with 1294 viewshemingway

Which is exactly the kind of thing players say just before they leave.

No mention from him in the DET article about the new deal offered him by the club in the summer.

Something smells fishy. Definitely not straightforward. But I'd be amazed if he wasn't lured away this month.

ranting for the greater good

Now Green says he wants to stay on 09:26 - Jan 4 with 1290 viewsjiggyjag

Well I had heard a rumour that some club had offered £500,000 for him now if the club is ever going to mount a serious challenge in the Championship then you don't sell your best players.

We need to add to the team not reduce it and get rid of our best players

Although based on what has happened in the past it wouldn't surprise me if they sold him.

Now Green says he wants to stay on 10:08 - Jan 4 with 1290 viewshemingway

Now Green says he wants to stay on 09:26 - Jan 4 by jiggyjag

Well I had heard a rumour that some club had offered £500,000 for him now if the club is ever going to mount a serious challenge in the Championship then you don't sell your best players.

We need to add to the team not reduce it and get rid of our best players

Although based on what has happened in the past it wouldn't surprise me if they sold him.

It comes down to wages. I'd have thought he was one of our more important players, and we should try to keep him. But if someone is offering him wads, he's going to go.

ranting for the greater good

Now Green says he wants to stay on 10:28 - Jan 4 with 1281 viewszhabba

Now Green says he wants to stay on 10:08 - Jan 4 by hemingway

It comes down to wages. I'd have thought he was one of our more important players, and we should try to keep him. But if someone is offering him wads, he's going to go.

If I was Green, I'd be desperate to get back in the Ireland team for the Euros. To do that, he's got to be playing every week. If he stays at Derby, he's likely to be doing that. If he goes somewhere where he can earn more money, then you'd have to think that would be somewhere at the lower end of the prem, and he may not get many games. So maybe the best thing for him would be to sit tight until the end of the season.
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024