Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Pearson gone now 12:20 - Jan 6 with 1997 viewszhabba

A little bit more in the pot for a signing or two.

Good luck to Pearson. Lets hope he's as good for his next club as he was for us :)
Pearson gone now on 12:43 - Jan 6 with 1988 viewsjiggyjag

Still doubt it will make any diff at all who we sell the board has given me no reason to beleive anything they say anymore.

Hence why when they said we had to sell first before we bought was just another excuse to try and justify no activity in the transfer market.

Time will tell but be ready for the excuses when the transfer market closes.
Pearson gone now on 13:54 - Jan 6 with 1979 viewshemingway

Pearson gone now on 12:43 - Jan 6 by jiggyjag

Still doubt it will make any diff at all who we sell the board has given me no reason to beleive anything they say anymore.

Hence why when they said we had to sell first before we bought was just another excuse to try and justify no activity in the transfer market.

Time will tell but be ready for the excuses when the transfer market closes.

that's about 5 players gone in the last couple of weeks. Very good news. Time to bring in some new blood . . .

ranting for the greater good

Pearson gone now on 14:52 - Jan 6 with 1976 viewstaffyram

Pearson gone now on 13:54 - Jan 6 by hemingway

that's about 5 players gone in the last couple of weeks. Very good news. Time to bring in some new blood . . .

Must admit I'm with Jig on this one. It will be a surprise to me if anyone of substance comes in before the deadline - by that I mean a player who has more quality than the current holder of that position, whatever the position might be. What we might get is a couple of players who can possibly deputise should we get more injuries but that's not progress in my book.
I'm not downbeat about the whole issue since I'm confident that this side will prove to be better than the one which finished last season - just realistic and acceptance of the fact that we have a board who are more intent on proving their economic model works in sustaining a clubs' existence (which we should all support) but stops short of providing the manager with a level of investment which gives him a realistic chance of, not just being able to take the field, but achieve tangible success on it
Pearson gone now on 22:06 - Jan 7 with 1938 viewsdavram

Pearson gone now on 13:54 - Jan 6 by hemingway

Don't hold yer breath, Hem.

Luv Billy Sharp as a player & a man, but this is bad news:

http://news.bbc.co.uk/sport1/hi/football/16457350.stm

Foxes to fail is a stronger wish than ever - they are the Man. City of the Championship; they've got the most money, so they will sign all the best players.

Where are they in the League, just now? Sharp will get goals, but they just ain't a good team yet.

We actually are....with him in our team we'd be ready to challenge, I reckon.
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024