Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Right, I am getting really upset now... 17:30 - Jan 21 with 1126 viewsdalenumber2

...having been out for the afternoon and deliberately not tuning into the match on Daleplayer I come home to find we have lost 3-0 to Wycombe. It seems that the players had no drive or enthusiasm again (correct me if I am wrong) and it also seems that what Daleyoungguns has been reporting is true - ie the players do not want to play for Beech. I am hoping that Rich Partington is right about this being his last game as manager as I hate to see us losing like this without a battle. This needs putting right as soon as possible as the rot is setting in big style. Good players like Tutte and Adams seem to have been alienated - why? They are decent players, or could be with the right management. It upsets me that the heart of the team seems to have been ripped out. I trust Mr Dunphy to sort this mess out next week before real damage is done, he must be even more gutted at this mess than we are.
Right, I am getting really upset now... on 17:32 - Jan 21 with 1098 viewsdaleyounggun

I wonder if he has told the lads on the coach if he has gone rich parting ton is always right I've never heard him talk shiiit
Right, I am getting really upset now... on 17:41 - Jan 21 with 1041 viewscaledalia

Right, I am getting really upset now... on 17:32 - Jan 21 by daleyounggun

I wonder if he has told the lads on the coach if he has gone rich parting ton is always right I've never heard him talk shiiit

I also hope that the rumours are right.

The trip back will be pretty depressing this evening for all particularly Chris Beech.

The players will realise that some of them will be out and the remainder will need to impress a new man.Others in the squad will see this as an opportunity.Hopefully we can then keep the likes of Adams and Tutte as well as giving some of the untested players a chance.

This loss to Wycombe is unacceptable and hopefully the uncertainty of recent weeks can be addressed.

Right, I am getting really upset now... on 17:53 - Jan 21 with 975 viewsfinberty

'It upsets me that the heart of the team seems to have been ripped out.'

Surely the heart was ripped out when:

Wiseman and Done were allowed to leave with no like for like replacements lined up;

Dawson was recalled to WBA - hardly a surprise but requiring at least two replacements to be lined up;

O'Grady was sold with no replacement lined up;

No permanent goalkeeper has been in place for what seems an eternity - was Kenny Arthur the last permanent number 1? That went well. The stability at the back is there for all to see.

A succession of sub-standard loanees used - hardly representative of a club's 'heartbeat'.

Rewind a season further - Dagnall, instigator of so many successful Dale attacks, was allowed to leave with no replacement lined up.

It is woeful. Truly woeful.
Right, I am getting really upset now... on 17:57 - Jan 21 with 942 viewsDaleFan7

Right, I am getting really upset now... on 17:53 - Jan 21 by finberty

Wiseman and Done were allowed to leave with no like for like replacements lined up;

Dawson was recalled to WBA - hardly a surprise but requiring at least two replacements to be lined up;

No permanent goalkeeper has been in place for what seems an eternity - was Kenny Arthur the last permanent number 1? That went well. The stability at the back is there for all to see.

A succession of sub-standard loanees used - hardly representative of a club's 'heartbeat'.

Rewind a season further - Dagnall, instigator of so many successful Dale attacks, was allowed to leave with no replacement lined up.

Letting O'Grady go was the biggest this year. The money we got for him will be a lot less than the cost of relegation and wages for his evidently crap replacements. What is seeming like when we go down, gates will be about 1,600 which will be even less money. We have no 'squad' or 'team' at the moment. Clearly the players don't want to play or fight for the team.
Right, I am getting really upset now... on 18:07 - Jan 21 with 891 viewsdalenumber2

Right, I am getting really upset now... on 17:57 - Jan 21 by DaleFan7

Letting O'Grady go was the biggest this year. The money we got for him will be a lot less than the cost of relegation and wages for his evidently crap replacements. What is seeming like when we go down, gates will be about 1,600 which will be even less money. We have no 'squad' or 'team' at the moment. Clearly the players don't want to play or fight for the team.

I don't think we could have stopped O'Grady leaving - and I don't think for a moment that even with the players we lost we would be in this mess if Hill had still been in charge. It's not so much the players it's the way they are being managed. The likes of Adams, Grimes, Tutte, JLAA etc should be able to compete in league 1. This season we have never had a consistent team - players coming and going, some of our better players getting sidelined for unknown reasons and loanees galore to upset the applecart. It's strong management we are missing. Hill did so much better with worse players than we have now. There is no team spirit and it is clear that the players feel there is something very wrong. It's all quite depressing.
Right, I am getting really upset now... on 19:06 - Jan 21 with 763 viewselectricblue

Right, I am getting really upset now... on 17:53 - Jan 21 by finberty

Yes arthur was the last perminent No1..
Known as glass back.
Even hill struggled gor a No1..

My all time favourite Dale player Mr Lyndon Symmonds

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024