Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
CHRIS BEECH 20:11 - Jan 24 with 1209 viewsizzitme

Feel a bit sorry for him. Sincerely hope he can go back into what he did so well for Dale youth,and put this episode into the right perspective and put it behind him.
He was simply offered a promotion which proved too much for him, and we should at least thank him for trying his best. His best game was home to Preston. Tactics and selections correct and we played well and should have won it.
So take heart from the positives Chris and move on. One day you may well return to management.

CHRIS BEECH on 20:32 - Jan 24 with 1150 viewsdalenumber2

He didn't get a good press from a couple of posters on here who worked with him, also the players on the first team were giving off very bad vibes in the matches under his management. Whilst I wish him well, I think there was obviously some bad karma coming from him.
CHRIS BEECH on 20:38 - Jan 24 with 1115 viewsdale_upon_tyne

Believe he worked hard for the club under very difficult circumstances. I hoped that the PNE game could be the start of something - it wasn't.

I'd wish him the best of luck and hope he stays at the club if that is right for him and the club!
CHRIS BEECH on 20:50 - Jan 24 with 1076 viewstwotribes

I agree with most of that. When a Company is in trouble you don't get a junior accounts clerk running the Finance dept..despite how good their education is , they simply don't have the experience .
I believe Chris beech is a good coach but not quite ready for pulling us out of the mire that we find ourselves in. ...I hope he stays with us.
CHRIS BEECH on 22:40 - Jan 24 with 993 viewsPops2

CHRIS BEECH on 20:50 - Jan 24 by twotribes

I agree with most of that. When a Company is in trouble you don't get a junior accounts clerk running the Finance dept..despite how good their education is , they simply don't have the experience .
I believe Chris beech is a good coach but not quite ready for pulling us out of the mire that we find ourselves in. ...I hope he stays with us.

Came accross as a moaning excuse merchant blaming Eyre left right and centre rather than just getting on with his job. Eyre summed it up when he said Coleman was first class and not likely to be as obsessed with the previous regime as opposed to the caretaker.
CHRIS BEECH on 22:49 - Jan 24 with 956 viewsDoris

IF any of the comments about him from daleyounggun are true he should be removed from the club ,if it was a pack of lies then there is no comment to make.
Does seem strange that a few posters in the know on here ( who dont post anything like DYG did ) seem to be saying the same thing as him in private even before DYG started posting, only time will tell.
CHRIS BEECH on 23:24 - Jan 24 with 903 viewsD_Alien

With a number of people both inside the club and in the wider football community appearing to hold certain opinions about Beech, I'd find it hard to believe someone like Coleman would tolerate having such negativity around the place for long

If that proves to be the case, he may well find himself frozen out. I hope he can find a decent job somewhere else - probably the best thing all round

Poll: What are you planning to do v Newport

CHRIS BEECH on 23:34 - Jan 24 with 884 viewsStudiousDale

CHRIS BEECH on 22:40 - Jan 24 by Pops2

Came accross as a moaning excuse merchant blaming Eyre left right and centre rather than just getting on with his job. Eyre summed it up when he said Coleman was first class and not likely to be as obsessed with the previous regime as opposed to the caretaker.

Have to agree with this. Really wanted him to do well, but after a few interviews he started to grate me. The worst one was the one on the BBC site when he said the Preston performance was the best the club had had not only this season but in the last 12 months.
CHRIS BEECH on 23:39 - Jan 24 with 868 viewsfrenzied

i think the players realised quickly that Beech was never gonna get the job full time so never took him seriously ,so now Coleman has arrived the old adage familiarity breeds contempt will dissapear
Login to get fewer ads

CHRIS BEECH on 11:53 - Jan 25 with 728 viewsBeechball

CHRIS BEECH on 23:39 - Jan 24 by frenzied

i think the players realised quickly that Beech was never gonna get the job full time so never took him seriously ,so now Coleman has arrived the old adage familiarity breeds contempt will dissapear

And possibly some old friction between him and Jones from when Parkin returned and froze Beech out of the squad.
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024