Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Top 6 or cup run ? 10:25 - Jan 25 with 1981 viewsBalsallRam

I know a daft question.. but would you rather we finished in the top 6 & all that might mean or go on a stonking cup run up until the final or semis ?
Top 6 or cup run ? on 10:50 - Jan 25 with 1978 viewsRabbram10

We r nowhere near good enough to finish in the top 6 yet, so a good cup run would be great for a change!!
if we finished between 7th & 10th in the league would be a good return, even I might consider that an improvement lol!!
Top 6 or cup run ? on 11:55 - Jan 25 with 1972 viewszhabba

Top 6 or cup run ? on 10:50 - Jan 25 by Rabbram10

We r nowhere near good enough to finish in the top 6 yet, so a good cup run would be great for a change!!
if we finished between 7th & 10th in the league would be a good return, even I might consider that an improvement lol!!

Cup run please. I'm happy to finish 7th in the league, then storm the Championship next season with our established squad, plus a copule of big-money signings.

Now, where did I put my medication........
Top 6 or cup run ? on 13:39 - Jan 25 with 1962 viewsramdanj

I would prefer top 6 but if it was that or make the final.... i may waver on my choice! :)

Allons-y!

Top 6 or cup run ? on 14:45 - Jan 25 with 1957 viewshemingway

Top 6 or cup run ? on 13:39 - Jan 25 by ramdanj

I would prefer top 6 but if it was that or make the final.... i may waver on my choice! :)

BOTH!

Possibly a bit greedy, though.

I love the cup, but the point of competing in the league is to finish as high as you can. It would be a disaster if we got promoted with this squad, though. It's worse than the one wee Billy took up.

Although, talking of wee Billy, I would trust Nigel not to jump up and down having a tantrum in his nappy on the touchline at Wembley and hold the club to ransom. Yeah, he showed us, all right.

Why was he never hauled over the coals for accusing NIgel of kicking him?

And, more to the point, why didn't Nigel kick him?

Where are you now, Billy?

ranting for the greater good

Top 6 or cup run ? on 20:51 - Jan 25 with 1934 viewstaffyram

Top 6 or cup run ? on 14:45 - Jan 25 by hemingway

BOTH!

Possibly a bit greedy, though.

I love the cup, but the point of competing in the league is to finish as high as you can. It would be a disaster if we got promoted with this squad, though. It's worse than the one wee Billy took up.

Although, talking of wee Billy, I would trust Nigel not to jump up and down having a tantrum in his nappy on the touchline at Wembley and hold the club to ransom. Yeah, he showed us, all right.

Why was he never hauled over the coals for accusing NIgel of kicking him?

And, more to the point, why didn't Nigel kick him?

Where are you now, Billy?

The Tartan midget is hawking himself around - been on tv twice within the last week and is blatantly after The Cockerels' job - says he's got unfinished business at the Sh*ty Ground! Some people have no morals or class!!!!
I'd go for a cup run coz I agree this team isn't good enough to go up and do a Norwich or something similar
Top 6 or cup run ? on 23:20 - Jan 25 with 1931 viewsBalsallRam

Top 6 or cup run ? on 20:51 - Jan 25 by taffyram

The Tartan midget is hawking himself around - been on tv twice within the last week and is blatantly after The Cockerels' job - says he's got unfinished business at the Sh*ty Ground! Some people have no morals or class!!!!
I'd go for a cup run coz I agree this team isn't good enough to go up and do a Norwich or something similar

Ok ... I'll settle for a win in the Wembley play off final again.. but take the silverware everytime.. FA Cup win it is then ;-)
Top 6 or cup run ? on 09:23 - Jan 26 with 1919 viewsjiggyjag

Lets not get ahead of ourselves here do you really think we are going to be able to turn Stoke over we have no chance unless thet field a weakend team.

Yes we are on a good run but that will only continue should we avoid injuries or the board invest in some players before the transfer window closes.

We can't expect that to happen so we will probably end up between 12-15th position and another season of promise down the pan.

Top 6 or cup run ? on 11:04 - Jan 26 with 1914 viewsBalsallRam

Top 6 or cup run ? on 09:23 - Jan 26 by jiggyjag

Lets not get ahead of ourselves here do you really think we are going to be able to turn Stoke over we have no chance unless thet field a weakend team.

Yes we are on a good run but that will only continue should we avoid injuries or the board invest in some players before the transfer window closes.

We can't expect that to happen so we will probably end up between 12-15th position and another season of promise down the pan.

Just a bit of fun Jiggy !!
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024