Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Gallant 2nd Half? 21:57 - Jan 31 with 1115 viewsRabbram10

If we could put the 2nd half performance into the first halfs we might get a few more results?
Young Carroll did well, but Noble not so sure?
I still think we r short of experience in midfield especially with Green not playing?
Tonge ran the show 1st half, that's were we lost it, to much to do 2nd half!!
Gallant 2nd Half? on 12:27 - Feb 1 with 1087 viewsjiggyjag

So we sacrifised a possible 3 points with resting Green to make a few quid just shows the priorities the club have.

Why would a club come in for Green when they know they can get him for free at the end of the season.

We have shown in previous weeks that with a settled side the results will come before last night the games against Barnsley, Forest and Millwall were all games we should be winning which would of placed us in a play off position.

All sides with any ambition have used this transfer window wisely what have we done brought two teenagers in with no pedigree other that coming from a premier league team, Tonge was class last night a player we should of had in our team and I'm sure he would of jumped at the chance to come back to play for us.

ok rant over
[Post edited 1 Jan 1970 1:00]
Gallant 2nd Half? on 12:54 - Feb 1 with 1085 viewsRabbram10

Have to Agree with that Jiggy, the only ambition this club has is making sure we finish somewhere between 7th & 21st every season?
I find it hard to take in that Barnsley with a home support of around 10K can bring in a player of Tonge s quality & Derby with a home support of 25K+ cant, why is that????
Is it Clough or is it Glick or is it in my opinion BOTH!!!!!!!!!?????????
Gallant 2nd Half? on 13:18 - Feb 1 with 1080 viewsjiggyjag

Gallant 2nd Half? on 12:54 - Feb 1 by Rabbram10

Have to Agree with that Jiggy, the only ambition this club has is making sure we finish somewhere between 7th & 21st every season?
I find it hard to take in that Barnsley with a home support of around 10K can bring in a player of Tonge s quality & Derby with a home support of 25K+ cant, why is that????
Is it Clough or is it Glick or is it in my opinion BOTH!!!!!!!!!?????????

Well it's not like they were taking a risk with Tonge he played last season and in my opinion was the kind of player we need.

With all he players off our wage bill then surely his wage wasn't a problem but as long as the balance sheet shows a healthy position who cares about the league position.

I can't wait to read the boards report for next season with more false promises to gain ticket sales although saying that I may as well just read this seasons as it will be the same
Gallant 2nd Half? on 13:34 - Feb 1 with 1080 viewsRabbram10

To be honest I wouldn't want that team we have at present in the playoff,s, they might win it & then were would we be, another season of torment & embarrassment in the Premier!!
We need quality & experience players & to get them you need to spend some money, something that seems to be beyond the ambitions of this club at present???!!!
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024