Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
10% increase for next season 09:39 - Feb 9 with 1342 viewsjiggyjag

If the club had shown ambition on the field then I would not of argued with any increase but no they haven't or anything they will say to try and justify the rise will change my opinion.

Wage bill has been dramatically reduced has this been made available to purchase new players NO

Are we trying to keep our better players and pay them a little more to keep them NO

Are the board going to become richer YES

10% increase for next season on 12:03 - Feb 9 with 1330 viewsRabbram10

Before last season they told us about the great signings they were going to make which included a Quality Striker & a Quality Midfielder, get your moneyback if your not happy before the first match?
Conned we were, we're still waiting for them to come!!
Maybe they will come this year or more likely NOT!!!!!!!
10% increase for next season on 13:24 - Feb 9 with 1323 viewsjiggyjag

10% increase for next season on 12:03 - Feb 9 by Rabbram10

Before last season they told us about the great signings they were going to make which included a Quality Striker & a Quality Midfielder, get your moneyback if your not happy before the first match?
Conned we were, we're still waiting for them to come!!
Maybe they will come this year or more likely NOT!!!!!!!

They did give the option of a refund what I don't get is why so many people didn't take them up on it if they weren't happy.

I would be much happier for them to say we need to reduce the wage bill and even then we won't be making any new signings.

You know where you are then they just look a joke the way the go about things and carry on
10% increase for next season on 17:14 - Feb 9 with 1313 viewszhabba

10% increase for next season on 13:24 - Feb 9 by jiggyjag

They did give the option of a refund what I don't get is why so many people didn't take them up on it if they weren't happy.

I would be much happier for them to say we need to reduce the wage bill and even then we won't be making any new signings.

You know where you are then they just look a joke the way the go about things and carry on

I think the refund offer was always a safe bet for GSE. They knew it would probably tempt people to renewing with a view to getting a refund, but then by the time the season came around we'd all be back into the routine of going to the game and wouldn't bother.

What would have been a braver (but much riskier) move would have been to offer a refund until the end of the summer transfer window. A bad start and a no new "key" players would have created a queue at the refunds desk. Although with the start we had this season maybe it would have been a gamble that would have paid off.
10% increase for next season on 17:21 - Feb 9 with 1313 viewszhabba

Thinking about this, and whether to renew or not. My first thought is that I'll probably renew. But then I constantly hear about freebies, reductions and Groupons and stuff, but I never actually see any of these offers at the time. (Although I just had a look on the Groupon site and you could have got two tickets for the Leicester game for £20.)

So, who's been going on a match by match basis, where do you get the offers from and is it worth chucking the season ticket and tarting around for cheapies every match?
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024