Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
"We are at a loss to explain it" 07:30 - Feb 15 with 1384 viewsRabbram10

The same old story from NC after another mediocre performance!
It's easy Nigel bring in players with championship quality instead of reserve team players from the premier, even better bring in permanent signings, players that want to be here & not here just to get a few games & move on??
Let's be honest guys most of this seasons performances have been poor even a lot of the ones we took points from, I honestly can't see any improvements in this team at all, maybe I'm not trying hard enough to see the positives!!
But I suppose as NC says quote: "We have an honest bunch here" pity it's not "we have a lot of quality here"
"We are at a loss to explain it" on 11:54 - Feb 15 with 1369 viewszhabba

Well, here are a few pointers for Nigel to help him explain it.

1. Tyson isn't a winger.
2. Steve Davies isn't a winger.
3. Bryson needs to play in the middle, not get shoved out on the left.
4. Constantly shifting your midfield 3 means they can't remember where they are supposed to be, or where the other two are.
5. Some people just had a bad game (Ball, Barker, Carroll, Green for me. And probably a few others)
6. We didn't create a coherent move for about 70 minutes.
7. We may have a whole bunch of "strikers" but we haven't got a centre forward. There's a difference.
8. It's difficult to score goals if you don't shoot. And when you do shoot, it helps if it's on target.
"We are at a loss to explain it" on 12:05 - Feb 15 with 1365 viewsRabbram10

Yip that certainly sums it up Zhabba!!
Tom Glick should leave the team selections to Nigel lol!!
"We are at a loss to explain it" on 12:31 - Feb 15 with 1360 viewsjiggyjag

"We are at a loss to explain it" on 12:05 - Feb 15 by Rabbram10

Yip that certainly sums it up Zhabba!!
Tom Glick should leave the team selections to Nigel lol!!

Tom Glick should leave the club full stop and take the rest of his Ameican pals with him.

Yes we might have a good run or two but our bad runs far out weigh those and we will end up in the bottom half of the table.

Yes we may end the odd place higher than last year and yes the board will see this as an improvement but lets get real it isn't.

We have failed yet again on the field and the board have failed to deliver quality players on the field this is starting to show now with the attendences.

"We are at a loss to explain it" on 12:42 - Feb 15 with 1359 viewszhabba

"We are at a loss to explain it" on 12:31 - Feb 15 by jiggyjag

Tom Glick should leave the club full stop and take the rest of his Ameican pals with him.

Yes we might have a good run or two but our bad runs far out weigh those and we will end up in the bottom half of the table.

Yes we may end the odd place higher than last year and yes the board will see this as an improvement but lets get real it isn't.

We have failed yet again on the field and the board have failed to deliver quality players on the field this is starting to show now with the attendences.

22,500 last night, officially. Didn't look that many to me.
"We are at a loss to explain it" on 19:06 - Feb 15 with 1342 viewspkay_brum

I'd be suprised if there were 20,000 in the stadium on Tuesday eve.

Do remember that *all* season ticket seats sold are included in the recorded attendance - regardless of whether the holders attend or not. There were plenty of regulars missing on Tuesday night.

A year ago, there was noisy complaints outside the stadium as the team struggled to stay out of the bottom three. Now, people are voting with their feet.

OK, the relegation threat has been displaced this season (so far, so good) but the lack of quality and experience is being exposed; you can't fool all the people all of the time.

The shopping list remains the same as it did last spring:

An experienced midfield anchor man
A creative player in the centre of the park
A muscular, experienced centre-forward
A natural goalscorer

"We are at a loss to explain it" on 19:18 - Feb 15 with 1340 viewsRabbram10

And a right & left back!!
"We are at a loss to explain it" on 00:51 - Feb 16 with 1338 viewsdavram

"We are at a loss to explain it" on 19:18 - Feb 15 by Rabbram10

And a right & left back!!

It could be worse; if any of us had been dragged up in Gun City we might have been (whisper it) F*rest fans!!

Our problems are relative - ask the Red Wooden People or Rangers/Pompey fans...
"We are at a loss to explain it" on 14:36 - Feb 16 with 1321 viewstaffyram

"We are at a loss to explain it" on 00:51 - Feb 16 by davram

It could be worse; if any of us had been dragged up in Gun City we might have been (whisper it) F*rest fans!!

Our problems are relative - ask the Red Wooden People or Rangers/Pompey fans...

Thanks Davram - at last an element of realism to this post.
Login to get fewer ads

"We are at a loss to explain it" on 21:17 - Feb 16 with 1306 viewsdavram

"We are at a loss to explain it" on 14:36 - Feb 16 by taffyram

Thanks Davram - at last an element of realism to this post.

My pleasure, Taffy - by the way, are you Alan Durban in disguise? :-)

...or Geraint Williams (perhaps the perfect Nigel midfielder - i.e. defensively expert)...?
"We are at a loss to explain it" on 11:03 - Feb 17 with 1288 viewshemingway

"We are at a loss to explain it" on 21:17 - Feb 16 by davram

My pleasure, Taffy - by the way, are you Alan Durban in disguise? :-)

...or Geraint Williams (perhaps the perfect Nigel midfielder - i.e. defensively expert)...?

Well, I'm putting my money in a good performance tomorrow. The players should be so ashamed after the other night that they should come out fighting.

ranting for the greater good

"We are at a loss to explain it" on 13:59 - Feb 18 with 1255 viewsRabbram10

I don't believe it!!!!!!
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024