Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Charlton v Dale - for the London based 'spaghetti hoops' 12:31 - Feb 18 with 876 viewsAlbert_Whitehurst

Few of us taking the Thames Clipper to the game from Embankment (about 5/5.30pm) to Woolwich and then a bus to Charlton. Drop me a note if you fancy joining us.

Sail to Dale....
Charlton v Dale - for the London based 'spaghetti hoops' on 13:57 - Feb 18 with 841 viewsJumeirahDale

Whoever heard of getting a boat to a Rochdale game?

Posh London b@stards!
Charlton v Dale - for the London based 'spaghetti hoops' on 19:11 - Feb 18 with 723 viewsAlbert_Whitehurst

Charlton v Dale - for the London based 'spaghetti hoops' on 13:57 - Feb 18 by JumeirahDale

Whoever heard of getting a boat to a Rochdale game?

Posh London b@stards!

Admit it...you miss us...
Charlton v Dale - for the London based 'spaghetti hoops' on 19:31 - Feb 18 with 698 viewsNathanCAFC

Charlton v Dale - for the London based 'spaghetti hoops' on 19:11 - Feb 18 by Albert_Whitehurst

Admit it...you miss us...

Surely it would be better for you to get the boat to North Greenwich then a 161 or 472 from Bus Stop A or a 486 from Bus Stop B at North Greenwich Bus Station?
Charlton v Dale - for the London based 'spaghetti hoops' on 20:31 - Feb 18 with 660 viewsAlbert_Whitehurst

Charlton v Dale - for the London based 'spaghetti hoops' on 19:31 - Feb 18 by NathanCAFC

Surely it would be better for you to get the boat to North Greenwich then a 161 or 472 from Bus Stop A or a 486 from Bus Stop B at North Greenwich Bus Station?

Maybe it would....but I'm the kind of unpredictable guy who likes to live life on the edge :-)
Charlton v Dale - for the London based 'spaghetti hoops' on 20:56 - Feb 18 with 640 viewsNathanCAFC

Charlton v Dale - for the London based 'spaghetti hoops' on 20:31 - Feb 18 by Albert_Whitehurst

Maybe it would....but I'm the kind of unpredictable guy who likes to live life on the edge :-)

So does that mean you're gonna recreate Titanic on the boat? ;-)

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024