Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Addison gone ! 12:08 - Feb 21 with 2022 viewsBalsallRam

On loan to Bournemouth until the end of the season. Must admit I'd like him to have stayed around as cover for the centre half's or even a defensive role in midfield. Obviously does not feature in Nigel's short term planning. Long term future ?? Disappointed...
Addison gone ! on 13:51 - Feb 21 with 2010 viewsjiggyjag

Just doesn't make sense very good player yes he has had his injuries but we have kept worse players at the club.

Shame to let a good prospect leave the club
Addison gone ! on 07:34 - Feb 22 with 1997 viewsBalsallRam

Addison gone ! on 13:51 - Feb 21 by jiggyjag

Just doesn't make sense very good player yes he has had his injuries but we have kept worse players at the club.

Shame to let a good prospect leave the club

What really disappoints m at the moment is the way the season seems to be drifing into a real 'mid table' finish wth some potenially meaningless games before May. If the likes of Naylor are bought to play at right back.. give him a go now... I guess at least we're not looking at the bottom three for a change.. not yet anyway ;-(
Addison gone ! on 14:47 - Feb 22 with 1981 viewshemingway

Addison gone ! on 07:34 - Feb 22 by BalsallRam

What really disappoints m at the moment is the way the season seems to be drifing into a real 'mid table' finish wth some potenially meaningless games before May. If the likes of Naylor are bought to play at right back.. give him a go now... I guess at least we're not looking at the bottom three for a change.. not yet anyway ;-(

As much as I support the strategy of financial caution, I think there will be some soul-searching at board level near the end of this season. The gaps in the team are clear to see, and it is only by bringing in one or two QUALITY players that we will fill them.

Crowds are significantly down this season. If the fans don't see that their ST money is going to count, they'll fall even more next year.

ranting for the greater good

Addison gone ! on 16:21 - Feb 22 with 1976 viewsBalsallRam

Addison gone ! on 14:47 - Feb 22 by hemingway

As much as I support the strategy of financial caution, I think there will be some soul-searching at board level near the end of this season. The gaps in the team are clear to see, and it is only by bringing in one or two QUALITY players that we will fill them.

Crowds are significantly down this season. If the fans don't see that their ST money is going to count, they'll fall even more next year.

I agree with the plan, the financial strategy & Nigel's long term ability to build a good solid prem team.. however... it doesn't mean we have to get excited about the journey & I think season tkts will be down next year as things are tough out there financially & also the footy is not that entertaining is it ?
Addison gone ! on 12:26 - Feb 23 with 1961 viewsRabbram10

We have been bringing in Quality players since the end of last season, well thats what we were led to believe, but didn't happen?
Bringing in Quality payers is one thing, managing them correctly is another!!!!!!
Why ave we let Addison go out again & keep Buxton who to be honest isent up to this level, strange decisions me thinks???!!!
Addison gone ! on 15:29 - Feb 23 with 1956 viewsjiggyjag

Addison gone ! on 12:26 - Feb 23 by Rabbram10

We have been bringing in Quality players since the end of last season, well thats what we were led to believe, but didn't happen?
Bringing in Quality payers is one thing, managing them correctly is another!!!!!!
Why ave we let Addison go out again & keep Buxton who to be honest isent up to this level, strange decisions me thinks???!!!

We will probably save £500 a week in wages with Addison going out on loan that's all the board care about cutting costs whatever the price

Poor performances on the pitch falling attendences but they don't care they already have our money.

I hope this season they are hit hard financially I really do
Addison gone ! on 17:12 - Feb 23 with 1950 viewsBalsallRam

http://www.bbc.co.uk/sport/0/football/17145665?utm_source=twitterfeed&utm_medium

What is going on ??
Addison gone ! on 17:25 - Feb 23 with 1948 viewsRabbram10

That column from Miles Addison says it all to me!
Even he dosent know what's going on, a bit like Cloughs team selection & lack of tactics?
We're doomed I say we're doomed lol!!!!!!!!!
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024