Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
BBC2 This Sunday 14:38 - Feb 29 with 1247 viewscrawleydave

FOur Year Plan on BBC2 this w/e 23.15
BBC2 This Sunday on 14:45 - Feb 29 with 1236 viewsNorthernr

Look the reason this thread keeps being deleted is because there already is a Four Year Plan thread near the top of the board and the air date and time have already been posted lower down.

Please use this thread
http://www.fansnetwork.co.uk/football/queensparkrangers/fb_mb.php?m=v&t=49421#34
[Post edited 1 Jan 1970 1:00]
BBC2 This Sunday on 14:53 - Feb 29 with 1221 viewsJonDoeman

Alright Dave!

It Is What It Is !!

BBC2 This Sunday on 15:45 - Feb 29 with 1176 viewscrawleydave

BBC2 This Sunday on 14:45 - Feb 29 by Northernr

Look the reason this thread keeps being deleted is because there already is a Four Year Plan thread near the top of the board and the air date and time have already been posted lower down.

Please use this thread
http://www.fansnetwork.co.uk/football/queensparkrangers/fb_mb.php?m=v&t=49421#34
[Post edited 1 Jan 1970 1:00]

sorry, i've never done this before and am not techy savvy so thought i was doing something wrong. i do apologise.
BBC2 This Sunday on 15:47 - Feb 29 with 1173 viewsNorthernr

BBC2 This Sunday on 15:45 - Feb 29 by crawleydave

sorry, i've never done this before and am not techy savvy so thought i was doing something wrong. i do apologise.

No worries mate. I like you already
BBC2 This Sunday on 15:53 - Feb 29 with 1148 viewsJonDoeman

BBC2 This Sunday on 15:45 - Feb 29 by crawleydave

Welcome to the board Dave, but the cheese police will be along in minute!

It Is What It Is !!

BBC2 This Sunday on 16:14 - Feb 29 with 1127 viewscrawleydave

BBC2 This Sunday on 15:53 - Feb 29 by JonDoeman

Welcome to the board Dave, but the cheese police will be along in minute!

i'll probably work out this posting malarky the same time sparky works out his best 1st team! Actually come to think of it i hope he works it out quicker than that!
BBC2 This Sunday on 16:41 - Feb 29 with 1091 viewswombat

BBC2 This Sunday on 16:14 - Feb 29 by crawleydave

i'll probably work out this posting malarky the same time sparky works out his best 1st team! Actually come to think of it i hope he works it out quicker than that!

crawley word of warning when northern says he likes you it tends to lead to cuddling , maybe some cupping as well if hes in the mood , beware

ps still not answered the cheese question !!!
one more post not containing an answer to this important question wuill result in an instant one week suspension im affraid

Poll: which is your favouite foot

BBC2 This Sunday on 16:52 - Feb 29 with 1075 viewscrawleydave

BBC2 This Sunday on 16:41 - Feb 29 by wombat

crawley word of warning when northern says he likes you it tends to lead to cuddling , maybe some cupping as well if hes in the mood , beware

ps still not answered the cheese question !!!
one more post not containing an answer to this important question wuill result in an instant one week suspension im affraid

to be honest that went straight over my head! but it wasn't a question it was more of a statement?? so now i'm completely lost??
Login to get fewer ads

BBC2 This Sunday on 17:19 - Feb 29 with 1038 viewsOakwoodR

BBC2 This Sunday on 16:52 - Feb 29 by crawleydave

to be honest that went straight over my head! but it wasn't a question it was more of a statement?? so now i'm completely lost??

It is a tradition when first posting on this board to declare your favourite cheese.
More recently people have also been declaring which celebrities they have stood next to at a urinal and their answers to the Palestine question.
BBC2 This Sunday on 17:23 - Feb 29 with 1022 viewspomanjou

BBC2 This Sunday on 16:52 - Feb 29 by crawleydave

Dave, just post 'cheddar is my favourite cheese' and everyone will get of your back.

Currently residing in Pinner, Centre of the Universe.
Poll: we have a timetable for Brexit, should there be a referendum for the English

BBC2 This Sunday on 19:35 - Feb 29 with 946 viewscrawleydave

BBC2 This Sunday on 17:23 - Feb 29 by pomanjou

Dave, just post 'cheddar is my favourite cheese' and everyone will get of your back.

oh i see! Ok then. Well it has to be extra mature cheddar, also many many years ago and many hours after the match a group of us ended up in the curry house up from o'neills and met one of the "baddies" from the film die hard with his other half, i wish i could remember who it was but i was very drunk. Anyway i needed the bog and he got up before me and i followed him in, he nipped into the cubicle and while i was at the urinal let out a massive fart! I am very proud to this day to know i have heard a famous actor fart, if only i could remember who it was! Do i pass?
BBC2 This Sunday on 20:09 - Feb 29 with 916 viewsBazWoT

BBC2 This Sunday on 19:35 - Feb 29 by crawleydave

oh i see! Ok then. Well it has to be extra mature cheddar, also many many years ago and many hours after the match a group of us ended up in the curry house up from o'neills and met one of the "baddies" from the film die hard with his other half, i wish i could remember who it was but i was very drunk. Anyway i needed the bog and he got up before me and i followed him in, he nipped into the cubicle and while i was at the urinal let out a massive fart! I am very proud to this day to know i have heard a famous actor fart, if only i could remember who it was! Do i pass?

Do you pass what exactly? Wind?

WE R PREMIER LEAGUE, SAY!!!

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024