Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Turn the lights off !! 14:18 - Mar 2 with 1598 viewsBalsallRam

With what's happening at Rangers, Pompey,Darlo, Port Vale, Kettering & their severe financial problems & this afternoon transfer embargos placed on Brum & Sky Blues.. where does that leave us feeling about GSE & its policy... good or bad now or no different ?
Turn the lights off !! on 16:32 - Mar 2 with 1584 viewsjiggyjag

There has to be a happy medium all the conditions they stipulated that we had to do before we could bring players in has happened.

Have we brought any notible players in no we haven't I can't wait to here what they have to say for next season to try and get people to re new there season tickets.

I think people have beleived in them but not anymore yes we have reduced our debt and I thank them for that but what matters now is on the field we want to see results and fighting for a place in the premiership.

Even they must realise that sell out crouds will be the norm for a succesful Derby County with a mixture of youth, quality and experience.

Sadly we only have youth with the odd decent player but even them will leave when there contracts are coming to an end
Turn the lights off !! on 16:46 - Mar 2 with 1581 viewshemingway

Turn the lights off !! on 16:32 - Mar 2 by jiggyjag

There has to be a happy medium all the conditions they stipulated that we had to do before we could bring players in has happened.

Have we brought any notible players in no we haven't I can't wait to here what they have to say for next season to try and get people to re new there season tickets.

I think people have beleived in them but not anymore yes we have reduced our debt and I thank them for that but what matters now is on the field we want to see results and fighting for a place in the premiership.

Even they must realise that sell out crouds will be the norm for a succesful Derby County with a mixture of youth, quality and experience.

Sadly we only have youth with the odd decent player but even them will leave when there contracts are coming to an end

The owners would have to be nuts not to try to invest in some quality in the summer. Because without that we will be on the back foot from August all the way, on the pitch, with attendances, everything.

And I don't believe that the owners are nuts.

However, the most important word in my first sentence, above, is TRY.

They can identify all the targets they want: getting them to sign is another matter. I'm not sure the people at Derby have the nouse or the experience to make that happen. But they really have to.

And another thing, who's going to want to sign nexst season for a team that looks as though it's going to finish well in the bottom half this season.

You know what, though? On a more general note, the posts on this board were a lot different when we were on one of our 2 good runs this season. This is one of our 2 bad runs. It can all change again, very quickly.

ranting for the greater good

Turn the lights off !! on 18:41 - Mar 2 with 1573 viewsCaliforniaRam

As more clubs go under, one has to wonder where all their players from those clubs will end up. I'm sure there will be lots of better clubs than ours looking for decent players from those clubs. Derby seems to like players from Scottish clubs, and there might be some decent players at Pompey.

Any thoughts on who would benefit Derby from those clubs? With what Derby currently has I'm sure any would fit in, but seriously, if we had the money, who would do a good job for us?
Turn the lights off !! on 10:31 - Mar 3 with 1545 viewsdavram

Somewhere between "sensible" & "desperate", miduck!

I'm disappointed & confused, I suspect like many fans, about the current state of football (especially in the UK) and angry that the blundering authorities have contrived to sell out the sport to the corruptive power of money at so many levels.

A stark reflection of the society in which we live...

Just a matter of time before the game's "saviour" Scudamore gets his knighthood, I suppose.

By the way, didn't DCFC win the League twice before real football was invented in the early nineties?

Whatever happened to them, wonder?

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024