Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Clueless strikes again? 09:46 - Mar 11 with 962 viewsRabbram10

Clough, need I say anymore???
That guy Carroll must be the worst loan signing we have ever made, Tom Glick get a grip, OOps sorry I forgot he dosent pick the team, I wonder, who does then!!!!!!
Clueless strikes again? on 14:56 - Mar 11 with 949 viewshemingway

Rabb, has it occurred to you that a lot of people on here don't think that Nigel is clueless, and that when you repeatedly call him things like that they switch off and pay no attention to your broken-record rants?

If you have serious points to make, and you want people to listen, there are ways of doing it.

ranting for the greater good

Clueless strikes again? on 18:04 - Mar 11 with 941 viewstaffyram

Clueless strikes again? on 14:56 - Mar 11 by hemingway

Rabb, has it occurred to you that a lot of people on here don't think that Nigel is clueless, and that when you repeatedly call him things like that they switch off and pay no attention to your broken-record rants?

If you have serious points to make, and you want people to listen, there are ways of doing it.

Hem - I think you are talking to a brick wall!!! There are 2 or 3 contributors who, no matter what the team does, have a pop at the manager. As soon as you see their name come up on the forum, you can predict the vitriol - I reckon Nigel must have done something awful to Rabb in a previous existence!
These guys need to realise that forums are meant to be constructive - if you think the manager or players are doing something wrong that's fair enough, everyone is entitled to an opinion but constant biting at the manager in particular does nothing to generate healthy debate
Clueless strikes again? on 18:24 - Mar 11 with 937 viewsRabbram10

Sorry guys, points taken!!
My rants r mostly born out of frustration & this has been another frustrating & fruitless season!!
I will try & be more constructive from now on?
Clueless strikes again? on 19:02 - Mar 11 with 935 viewstaffyram

Clueless strikes again? on 18:24 - Mar 11 by Rabbram10

My rants r mostly born out of frustration & this has been another frustrating & fruitless season!!

Well done Rabb - you'll find the forum much more rewarding by trying to see other fans' point of view - doesn't mean you have to agree. I'm as frustrated as anyone with the way the season has gone and also bewildered by some of NCs' decisions.
Square pegs in round holes never work in my opinion - I was brought up thinking that if your right back for example was unavailable then you brought the reserve right back in and so forth. Yesterday I would have put Naylor in - we've bought him as a defender so play him when we're short. That would have released Green into Carrolls' role which would have strengthened the mid-field.
Roger Davies thinks a midfielder is a midfielder is a midfielder. What utter rubbish!! Was Billy Bremner the same type of player as Johnny Giles? Or Dave Mackay similar to Danny Blanchflower - the hell he was! In my opinion and that's all it is, my opinion, Bailey is not a great passer of the ball and is best suited to a defensive midfield job - Hendrick is much the same but can play a bit further forward (thought he was really poor yesterday but hey, he's a young lad and he's allowed to be inconsistent). If we play 4-4-2 then I'd back those 2 up with Green & Bryson playing slightly wide.
Maybe just as well my livelihood doesn't depend on these decisions but that's whats' great about being a supporter - we all think we know better than the manager - whether he's Sir Alex, Arsene Wenger or Nigel Clough
Clueless strikes again? on 19:29 - Mar 11 with 932 viewshemingway

Clueless strikes again? on 18:24 - Mar 11 by Rabbram10

Fair enough. Can't argue with frustrating.

ranting for the greater good

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024