Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Bad feeling 15:20 - Mar 12 with 4734 viewshemingway

Not feeling confident about tomorrow. A slightly resurgent Forest well above us in the form table. A home defeat for us at the weekend.

The omens are not good.

ranting for the greater good

Bad feeling on 15:42 - Mar 12 with 4730 viewsjiggyjag

I agree if I was a neutral I would have a fiver on Forest to win

They have massivley imrpoved and playing us at the right time form wise
Bad feeling on 16:52 - Mar 12 with 4721 viewstaffyram

Bad feeling on 15:42 - Mar 12 by jiggyjag

I agree if I was a neutral I would have a fiver on Forest to win

They have massivley imrpoved and playing us at the right time form wise

In that case I hope people are right when they say form goes out of the window in local derbies. Wouldn't have said that for when the match was originally scheduled
Bad feeling on 18:22 - Mar 12 with 4714 viewsConnexIV

It could go either way really. I fancy us to shade it though.
Bad feeling on 09:46 - Mar 13 with 4697 viewsBalsallRam

Really time for the players to 'walk the walk' & not just 'talk the talk'!
We'll no doubt have lots of articles, comments about the players being up for it & wanting to make up for last Saturday's poor showing.. yeh well win the game then & show us !
Bad feeling on 22:56 - Mar 13 with 4667 viewspaulredf58

Well - there'll be plenty of people with nothing to grumble about, and worse, they can't moan about Jake Buxton. The rest of us can be happy that we won and that it was one of our lads who always gives 100% that scored.
I'll be sleeping with a smile for sure..
Bad feeling on 08:25 - Mar 14 with 4656 viewsRabbram10

Bad feeling on 18:22 - Mar 12 by ConnexIV

It could go either way really. I fancy us to shade it though.

Just shows u how wrong u can be lol!!!!!
Bad feeling on 10:11 - Mar 14 with 4646 viewshemingway

Bad feeling on 08:25 - Mar 14 by Rabbram10

Just shows u how wrong u can be lol!!!!!

I'll try and have a bad feeling more often.

ranting for the greater good

Bad feeling on 12:34 - Mar 14 with 4631 viewstaffyram

Bad feeling on 10:11 - Mar 14 by hemingway

I'll try and have a bad feeling more often.

Not the greatest of games but what an atmosphere - the best I can recall at PP. We sit in East Lower and I said to my lad that the noise, particularly from the North Stand which is normally quiet & reserved, was deafening !!! Well done to the fans -hope the skipper soon mends
Login to get fewer ads

Bad feeling on 19:16 - Mar 14 with 4608 viewsdavram

Bad feeling on 12:34 - Mar 14 by taffyram

Not the greatest of games but what an atmosphere - the best I can recall at PP. We sit in East Lower and I said to my lad that the noise, particularly from the North Stand which is normally quiet & reserved, was deafening !!! Well done to the fans -hope the skipper soon mends

Yes, Taffy - I was really beginning to wonder whether the team's inconsistencies and the longer-term failure of GSE to really justify their own "progress" mantra had killed off a lot of the genuine desire and thirst for success of the oft-silent majority of Rams fans.

But from when I entered the stadium until we made our way home, a collective passion surely moved the crowd to produce a constant barrage of noise - the many dead-ball situations we had helped this, and Ben Davies has made a difference there. Each successive free kick/corner in the later stages of the game seemed to amplify the well of noise up a notch and put more pressure on the F*rest defenders.

It wasn't quite up to BBG levels, never will be, but who knows how many more points we might win if every game could generate such an atmosphere? The A52 derbies are usually something special, and overall Derby deserved the points.

I have also revised my opinion of "Sir" Jake Buxton! He was right in there & got a kick in the head for his bravery in getting that vital, golden touch. Well done to a genuine lad who deserves all his praise.

Polish up that BC Trophy, lads!!

Postscript:
Some amusing reaction from some sad Reds fans writing on the Fans Talk message board on the official F*rest site:

http://www.nottinghamforest.co.uk/page/FanTalk/0,,10308~2629350,00.html

Seems like some want their 3rd manager of the season - nice one folks!
[Post edited 1 Jan 1970 1:00]
Bad feeling on 21:40 - Mar 16 with 4552 viewsConnexIV

Indeed, there are some calling for Cotterill to go. Too soon imho, SOD should certainly be persuaded to stay on a more permanent basis though.

The 'game', well it sounded awful, I couldn't get there due to being away on duty, but it sounded terrible from both sides, Forest deserved to lose, yet you boys didn't really deserve to win either. I have to say I wasn't happy with the hoofball or fouling by my team and am happy to say that is definitely not the norm. Direby wasn't much better by the sound of it, though you were slightly better, so deserved the win.

What do you lot think of the low chanting that was going on? It seems to have made the headlines.

Bad feeling on 09:02 - Mar 17 with 4547 viewstaffyram

Bad feeling on 21:40 - Mar 16 by ConnexIV

Indeed, there are some calling for Cotterill to go. Too soon imho, SOD should certainly be persuaded to stay on a more permanent basis though.

The 'game', well it sounded awful, I couldn't get there due to being away on duty, but it sounded terrible from both sides, Forest deserved to lose, yet you boys didn't really deserve to win either. I have to say I wasn't happy with the hoofball or fouling by my team and am happy to say that is definitely not the norm. Direby wasn't much better by the sound of it, though you were slightly better, so deserved the win.

What do you lot think of the low chanting that was going on? It seems to have made the headlines.

Let's get one thing straight - the Rams DEFINITELY deserved to win and Forest merited no more than what they got - nothing!
As far as the chanting is concerned - despicable and shameful from mindless numpties who probably haven't got a brain cell between them. They do not in any way, shape or form represent the feelings of true Derby County supporters!
Think you've got another duffer in Cotterill - all mouth & no substance. I find it interesting how managers will selectively choose something in or around a match to divert attention from the failings of their team - they all do it including our own NC.
Bad feeling on 08:22 - Mar 18 with 4530 viewsConnexIV

Bad feeling on 09:02 - Mar 17 by taffyram

Let's get one thing straight - the Rams DEFINITELY deserved to win and Forest merited no more than what they got - nothing!
As far as the chanting is concerned - despicable and shameful from mindless numpties who probably haven't got a brain cell between them. They do not in any way, shape or form represent the feelings of true Derby County supporters!
Think you've got another duffer in Cotterill - all mouth & no substance. I find it interesting how managers will selectively choose something in or around a match to divert attention from the failings of their team - they all do it including our own NC.

I agree with almost all of what you say there. Forest deserved nowt and got nowt.

Cotterill is quite a nice, genuine guy. Not mouthy at all, Clough and him seemed to get on quite amicably to be honest.

Its good to know that you, proper fans, recognise the bad form on show by your 'chanting' brethren. Lets hope there is still a Derby game on next season, these games are my favorite.
Bad feeling on 20:15 - Mar 19 with 4510 viewsdavram

Bad feeling on 08:22 - Mar 18 by ConnexIV

I agree with almost all of what you say there. Forest deserved nowt and got nowt.

Cotterill is quite a nice, genuine guy. Not mouthy at all, Clough and him seemed to get on quite amicably to be honest.

Its good to know that you, proper fans, recognise the bad form on show by your 'chanting' brethren. Lets hope there is still a Derby game on next season, these games are my favorite.

Ho yus, me owd Florist floater - you'll get yer "derby matches next season!

So catch up with the upcoming opposition in your big games next season here:

http://www.bbc.co.uk/sport/football/teams/notts-county

Bad feeling on 22:18 - Mar 20 with 4490 viewsConnexIV

Bad feeling on 20:15 - Mar 19 by davram

Ho yus, me owd Florist floater - you'll get yer "derby matches next season!

So catch up with the upcoming opposition in your big games next season here:

http://www.bbc.co.uk/sport/football/teams/notts-county

I think 7 - 3 away to DIRTY leeds is enough to say it all my mutton molesting friend. I see you lost tonight. Do you still have playoff ambitions?
Bad feeling on 18:44 - Mar 21 with 4472 viewspkay_brum

Derby fans have play-off (or promotion) ambitions; not sure that the club does, though!

Nigel says we are 'very, very much outsiders', probably correctly, but does it make the players aim high? Answers on a postage stamp, please.

I guess Derby will plod on to Nigel's declared target of 60 points - probably handsome enough to finish above the Trees (if you sustain the recovery)

We are missing Ward, Barker, Bryson and Brayford and of course need more depth & quality. You lost at Brighton too - most teams have.

The Seagulls visit the Gun City Ground on Saturday, see how you fare. Derby lost 0-1 to them at PPS in a ridiculously wasteful performance.

Delicious to see 7 put past DirtyLeeds, even if it was the Trees. A real surprise and a shock to Warnock. The Helland Road fans thought it had all been fixed, with Grayson departed!

The Rams go to Leeds at Easter, having beaten them at PPS. Another 'double' we hope - just like last season
[Post edited 1 Jan 1970 1:00]
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024