Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Ticket office 20:26 - Mar 15 with 5303 viewstwotribes

Bought some tickets today for the game saturday. Felt like I was an irritant interfering with the conversation that was taking place, no welcome or jack s@it

Good job I,m Dale through and through and not a casual supporter or I might be put off buying again. Where is the Jock marketing woman she needs to sort it.
Ticket office on 13:01 - Mar 16 with 1276 viewsRochblue

Not sure if someone has said something to them this morning after a browse on here, but service was fine for me half an hour ago... all smiles and stuff.
Ticket office on 13:26 - Mar 16 with 1246 viewsdeezel

Ticket office on 09:33 - Mar 16 by Dale_Pea

Best. Post. EVER!

Did you get a bit carried away with that post?

Or should i say...

Did. You. Get. A. Bit. Carried. Away. With. That. Post?
Ticket office on 13:32 - Mar 16 with 1236 viewsfirgrovedale51

Ihave never had a problem , always friendly .
Ticket office on 13:34 - Mar 16 with 1231 viewsKenBoon

Tbf the fans are a bunch of miserable sods on Saturday afternoons. Me included. Maybe they all suspect people who come in to buy tickets are either goalkeepers or won't shoot at goal from 30 yards?
Ticket office on 14:14 - Mar 16 with 1175 viewstopoff

I simply cannot believe so many people have commented on this. So what the girls/(s) in the ticket office didnt smile at you when handing over your tickets - you are buying a ticket for a Football match for gods sake, get over yerselves..
Ticket office on 14:32 - Mar 16 with 1156 viewsrochedale

Ticket office on 14:14 - Mar 16 by topoff

I simply cannot believe so many people have commented on this. So what the girls/(s) in the ticket office didnt smile at you when handing over your tickets - you are buying a ticket for a Football match for gods sake, get over yerselves..

Most of them will currently be penning a letter to Anne Robinson.

Poll: 24/25 season ticket, how many free games would you consider fair?

Ticket office on 14:38 - Mar 16 with 1146 viewsinthenet

Have you booked them online they are about as useful as bog paper with holes in it.

Rastrickblue

Ticket office on 14:39 - Mar 16 with 1144 viewstopoff

Ticket office on 14:38 - Mar 16 by inthenet

Have you booked them online they are about as useful as bog paper with holes in it.

Thats not the issue in question though is it.
Login to get fewer ads

Ticket office on 14:45 - Mar 16 with 1133 viewsinthenet

Ticket office on 14:39 - Mar 16 by topoff

Thats not the issue in question though is it.

It is when you tell them where you want to sit and they are having a conversion with someone else in the office.

Rastrickblue

Ticket office on 14:56 - Mar 16 with 1115 viewstopoff

Ticket office on 14:45 - Mar 16 by inthenet

It is when you tell them where you want to sit and they are having a conversion with someone else in the office.

I Take it you didnt get your ticket then?
Ticket office on 14:59 - Mar 16 with 1113 viewsD_Alien

Ticket office on 14:45 - Mar 16 by inthenet

That's it then... we can blame those bloody Jehovah's Witnesses!

Poll: What are you planning to do v Newport

Ticket office on 18:59 - Mar 16 with 1046 viewsG_Dale

I've had poor service in the past. Being ignored by staff and wot not. It's not really that hard to say ta or cheers or thanks

Poll: Dale player. Do you use it?

Ticket office on 19:02 - Mar 16 with 1042 viewsSFD

Ticket office on 13:32 - Mar 16 by firgrovedale51

Ihave never had a problem , always friendly .

Their not happy when yo go there they are laughing at the fact they can only see the top of your head over the counter. #standup
Ticket office on 21:22 - Mar 16 with 988 viewstwotribes

Ticket office on 14:14 - Mar 16 by topoff

Very naive comment. If we like it or not customer service plays a part in the commercial aspects of the club. Bad service consistently equals no customers. I agree i would buy a ticket off the club even if when i walked up to the counter someone mooned at me and called me a tw@t - cos I am a Dale fan. Its the casuals I worry about who haven't quite got the blue blood yet.

In general the customer service levels at the club are very high, especially if you are lucky enough to enjoy a sponsorship day which I did recently. I hoping the ticket office was just having a bad day.
Ticket office on 21:30 - Mar 16 with 973 viewstopoff

Ticket office on 21:22 - Mar 16 by twotribes

Very naive comment. If we like it or not customer service plays a part in the commercial aspects of the club. Bad service consistently equals no customers. I agree i would buy a ticket off the club even if when i walked up to the counter someone mooned at me and called me a tw@t - cos I am a Dale fan. Its the casuals I worry about who haven't quite got the blue blood yet.

In general the customer service levels at the club are very high, especially if you are lucky enough to enjoy a sponsorship day which I did recently. I hoping the ticket office was just having a bad day.

Seriously get a grip man - who really gives a shit whether they smile, pull their face, or whatever - You ask for a ticket, they supply you with a ticket, you watch the game, end off - Honestly if you think this will put off potential customers you must be mad - people have more things to worry about than getting a smile when buying a ticket for a football match.
Ticket office on 22:55 - Mar 16 with 896 viewsrochedale

I feel bad now for making a sarky comment earlier. I think I have probaby visited said office 3 times in the last 2 years to buy tickets.

The girls in the office have always been polite, and when asked 'how many tickets have we sold' they have tried to answer honestly and have always been enthusiastic.

Maybe its the fact that I approach them with a smile and try to have a bit of a crack with them, but I could never complain about any replies.

You wretched tvvats who are complaining about their persona should maybe take a look at your miserable selves... you reap what you sow, is that not what they say?

I am sure that if you walked up with a smile on your face, and engaged in pleasantries you would be rewarded with similar.

If you look for negatives, you often find them.

Up the Dale!

Some of us don't have the luxury of watching our favourite football team in our second best derby on a Saturday.

Next time... approach the counter, with a smile, compliment ticket clerk, wish them all the best, and I am positive that your ticket buying experience will be much better.

You're a funny old bunch you Dale fans.

EDIT: changed the your for you're... before i get crucified.
[Post edited 1 Jan 1970 1:00]

Ticket office on 23:01 - Mar 16 with 891 viewsrochedale

Ticket office on 22:55 - Mar 16 by rochedale

I feel bad now for making a sarky comment earlier. I think I have probaby visited said office 3 times in the last 2 years to buy tickets.

The girls in the office have always been polite, and when asked 'how many tickets have we sold' they have tried to answer honestly and have always been enthusiastic.

Maybe its the fact that I approach them with a smile and try to have a bit of a crack with them, but I could never complain about any replies.

You wretched tvvats who are complaining about their persona should maybe take a look at your miserable selves... you reap what you sow, is that not what they say?

I am sure that if you walked up with a smile on your face, and engaged in pleasantries you would be rewarded with similar.

If you look for negatives, you often find them.

Up the Dale!

Some of us don't have the luxury of watching our favourite football team in our second best derby on a Saturday.

Next time... approach the counter, with a smile, compliment ticket clerk, wish them all the best, and I am positive that your ticket buying experience will be much better.

You're a funny old bunch you Dale fans.

EDIT: changed the your for you're... before i get crucified.
[Post edited 1 Jan 1970 1:00]

And to lighten the mood a little... I am on pointless soon, and you can all have a good laugh at how shite i did!....

Ticket office on 00:09 - Mar 17 with 858 viewsroccydaleian

Ticket office on 23:01 - Mar 16 by rochedale

And to lighten the mood a little... I am on pointless soon, and you can all have a good laugh at how shite i did!....

As far as the ticket office, i've allways had a service with a smile for me.
Anyhow Stellify, did you get to mention you were a Dale fan, on the show?
Ticket office on 08:05 - Mar 17 with 818 viewsrochedale

Ticket office on 00:09 - Mar 17 by roccydaleian

As far as the ticket office, i've allways had a service with a smile for me.
Anyhow Stellify, did you get to mention you were a Dale fan, on the show?

Of course Roccy. I even mentioned that I was an internet geek and posted on a forum with a load of other wierdos.

Ticket office on 11:05 - Mar 17 with 777 viewsashes

I echo this also. Not only on buying tickets, but on renewing season tickets also!
Ticket office on 11:33 - Mar 17 with 760 viewsmatydubz

Ticket office on 11:26 - Mar 16 by alderleydale

You are spot on mate, i got my tickets by phone yesterday, after 52 years of going home and away with the dale this was the worst service i have ever had in my life.
They make me sick in that ticket office

Mr Kelly please sort this out

I'm a 'casual' dale supporter and will be going to today game.

I've just come off the phone from the ticket office and was just going to post a thread similar to this. I wanted to swap my tickets for the main stand as work bought me some for the wrong stand for my birthday.

What a rude and ill mannered girl. Seriously put me off ringing again/going again. My work colleague who bought the tickets (die hard rangers fan/season ticket holder) said she couldn't believe the attitude of the girl. The whole reason i'm having to swap the tickets is because she refused to sell her tickets for the main stand, as she didn't know where I usually sat.

Sort it out!!!

Ticket office on 12:01 - Mar 17 with 724 viewsCockneyDale

Not exactly tickets, but related.....

I've been trying to contact the Commercial Department via the official website's contact feature. Heard nothing back then discovered in my spam folder that my messages were bouncing back (despite having been directed to a page saying that my message had been delivered).

The reason my message had bounced? Because it was being forwarded to the email address of Richard Wild! How long has he been gone now?!
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024