Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Barks?? 10:09 - Mar 22 with 1265 viewsRabbram10

Out for a year or so, bad blow!
I would like to take this opportunity to wish the player all the best in his operation & rehab, good luck!
Barks?? on 12:09 - Mar 22 with 1259 viewsjiggyjag

And guess what a loan signing to be brought in no doubt will be sub standard and no better than we already have more money wasted.

Speedy recovery hoped for!!!!!!!!
Barks?? on 19:09 - Mar 22 with 1245 viewsConnexIV

Sad to see such a bad injury, I hope he makes a speedy and more importantly full, recovery.
Barks?? on 19:45 - Mar 22 with 1241 viewsdavram

Barks?? on 19:09 - Mar 22 by ConnexIV

Sad to see such a bad injury, I hope he makes a speedy and more importantly full, recovery.

Thanks for joining all other true Rams fans, as I also do, in wishing Barker all the best for his op and rehab.

We'll miss him - when he's at his best he's a fine Championship defender, though not quite as inspirational lately.

Given the official time scale for his anticipated (though by no means certain) return, I don't think there's any excuse now for Glick not to authorise at least a competent replacement for the apparently meaningless games left this season - oh, have we missed that loan window now?

The club must then look to signing a couple of well-rated Championship defenders on permanent contracts in summer.

That's apart from a proper schemer and a proven goalscorer that we have yet to see, even after TG's declarations over a year ago at the last renewal time.

This would be a well-overdue statement of intent by the club's owners and give Clough some better options for the next campaign, when I expect we'll eventually be promised "jam tomorrow" again, around March 2013.
[Post edited 1 Jan 1970 1:00]
Barks?? on 18:13 - Mar 23 with 1209 viewspkay_brum

No chance of a loan, as NC will sing the praises of Jake Buxton and Tom Naylor as defensive cover, trying to reach the heady heights of 60 points, and 'seeing how high we can get' in the remaining games.

Barker can be excellent, can sometimes be sloppy and pedestrian; he's a good defender at this level but not a superstar, and has missed all of the pre-seasons with Derby due to injury.

IMHO Shackell is a better player, a reasonable leader....presumably captain-elect for 2012-13?

We don't want defenders and goalies as 'marquee' signings', they are just the basics of solidifying the team. Here we are now - entertain us! (K Cobain)

Given that TG/NC haven't ventured into the loan market despite the absence of Barker, O'Brien, Ward and Brayford, fans will be watching closely for quality additions in the summertime.

A slow start next season, to leave the Rams trailing behind the achievements of the first half of 2011-12, will snap their patience, I'm sure.

Watching such as Swansea, Norwich, Brighton and Southampton sail past as contenders able to manage their clubs well from a disastrous position, point things forward quickly and invest in enough quality is beginning to pall.

Message to DCFC: punch your weight, 'cos we won't wait!
[Post edited 1 Jan 1970 1:00]
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024