Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Maguire? 08:14 - Mar 28 with 1083 viewsRabbram10

Can't score or get on our team but can score & get on Pompeys team, strange things going on????!!!
Maguire? on 08:52 - Mar 28 with 1081 viewshemingway

Managers leave players out for many reasons. Often in the hope that it will make them re-focus and pull their socks up - look at Ben Davies' return to form.

I hope Maguire's spell does him good. I had high hopes for him when he joined us.

However, I don't think Nigel tolerates players he thinks have a bad attitude. If he has decided that about Maguire then that's the end.

With out limited cash we have to play to our strengths, and that means we need everyone pulling together. If some people don't agree, they have to go.

ranting for the greater good

Maguire? on 15:46 - Mar 28 with 1067 viewszhabba

Maguire? on 08:52 - Mar 28 by hemingway

Managers leave players out for many reasons. Often in the hope that it will make them re-focus and pull their socks up - look at Ben Davies' return to form.

I hope Maguire's spell does him good. I had high hopes for him when he joined us.

However, I don't think Nigel tolerates players he thinks have a bad attitude. If he has decided that about Maguire then that's the end.

With out limited cash we have to play to our strengths, and that means we need everyone pulling together. If some people don't agree, they have to go.

I agree with Hemingway. I've not been overly impressed with Maguire in the little that I've seen of him. I hope he can find some form and come back next season and push for a place, but I'm not sure I'd have him in the side just now ahead of Robinson or Davies. Or Ball for that matter. Maybe ahead of Tyson.......
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024