Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
dirty leeds 19:11 - Apr 6 with 1718 viewsramsand

Dear Mr. Clough: If you have any half injured players for Monday, save them against leeds and play the fittest and most physical players you've got. Because this leeds team is really dirty. How they managed to end up with 10 players in stead of 8 or 9 against Reading today, only the ref knows. The same man has the answer to why Reading didn't get 4 or 5 penalties in the 1st half. dirty leeds, ken bates and neil warnock must be a match made, well not in heaven, but you know that other place...
dirty leeds on 19:55 - Apr 8 with 1686 viewsdavram

Yeah - I only heard part of the R5 commnentary whilst at work on Friday, and it would seem that Warnock has been feeding his failing players on Revie-era tactics. Too little, too late, Colin.

It seemed that Becchio was throwing himself down as usual, and exchanging elbows with anyone that came near - at least the Reading lads stood up to the DirtyLeeds tactics & came through with three more points.

Good luck to 'em - just shows what can be achieved with a balanced squad and an ambitious chairman.

A draw for the Rams up at Elland Road will be OK, I suppose.

Reading are not content to tread water and settle for safety & a few more points season-on-season, just as long as the gates run somewhere near the top of the list.

Even the team management now concedes that anything above the bottom six is an achievement with the level of ambition and investment shown by the current owners of DCFC.
dirty leeds on 20:08 - Apr 9 with 1666 viewsConnexIV

Weirdly, I am pleased that you beat the filth in white (leeds on this occasion). They are an awful team who really seem to relish hurting opposing players, with no regard to there future fitness as footballers. I honestly cant think of a team with worse morals and type of play anywhere in the world. Disgraceful.
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024