Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Green turns down new contract? 12:40 - Apr 20 with 960 viewsRabbram10

Apparently the rumours r Green has rejected a new contract, I have to be honest & say I'm not to bothered by that, get a quality midfielder in who can pass the ball & move on?!
Green turns down new contract? on 13:48 - Apr 20 with 954 viewsjiggyjag

Fair enough if we bring someone in better but I won't be holding my breath that that will happen.

Any club with ambition keeps there better players something we seem unable to do.

Will be interesting to see where he goes
Green turns down new contract? on 14:56 - Apr 20 with 947 viewsRabbram10

Well Clough says we are already working on replacing Green with a proper Outside Right?
I think Leeds have been mentioned for Green or maybe Ipswich!!
Green turns down new contract? on 16:13 - Apr 20 with 941 viewshemingway

Green turns down new contract? on 14:56 - Apr 20 by Rabbram10

Well Clough says we are already working on replacing Green with a proper Outside Right?
I think Leeds have been mentioned for Green or maybe Ipswich!!

Two words:

Kris

Commons

If they want to leave, they'll leave. We should not be held to ransom.

ranting for the greater good

Green turns down new contract? on 13:34 - Apr 21 with 922 viewsdavram

And DCFC will never offer anything approaching a king's ransom to any player under GSE ownership - Clough will just have to make do & mend for the foreseeable future.

It'll be interesting to learn exactly who the striker(s) might be that are on Nigel's summer shopping list - and he's already acknowledged that the team needs more quality in other departments.

There's little chance of getting proven Championship quality players into the squad unless more players - including the youngsters with most potential - are sold off to provide funds.

Derby is steadily becoming a backwater club, permanently treading water and aiming for 50-60 points season on season. GSE know they'll still get relatively good support, and they have ownership of a famous English football club to show off within their portfolio for present & potential networking pardners.

Ho hum....
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024