Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Hendricks to Norwich? 08:52 - May 3 with 1585 viewsRabbram10

Daily Star is reporting Norwich about to bid £2M for Jeff Hendricks, thoughts guys??!!
Hendricks to Norwich? on 09:41 - May 3 with 1584 viewshemingway

Yep, here comes the summer. Messi to Millwall, Drogba to Darlington, Miles Addison to Madrid.

Anyone remember Darryll Powell to Chelsea?

ranting for the greater good

Hendricks to Norwich? on 09:56 - May 3 with 1580 viewsjiggyjag

It wouldn't surprise me if clubs are going to be interested in some of our young talent and there are always going to be some that are right and some that are just paper talk.

As with anything if the money is right they will go that's a fact look what happened with Huddlestone.

If the club ever want to compete at a higher standard then you need to keep hold of your better players and build around them something I fear the board don't see and pound signs are all that makes them happy.
Hendricks to Norwich? on 10:15 - May 3 with 1575 viewsBalsallRam

Allthough it would be disappointing to lose a young star like Jeff.. it has been the recent business model for Reading & Southampton to sell at a 'high price' & buy quality at a cheaper price & develop a team.... could be the money we need to fill 2/3 positions & head for the top 6 next season ?
[Post edited 1 Jan 1970 1:00]
Hendricks to Norwich? on 13:36 - May 3 with 1556 viewstaffyram

Hendricks to Norwich? on 10:15 - May 3 by BalsallRam

Allthough it would be disappointing to lose a young star like Jeff.. it has been the recent business model for Reading & Southampton to sell at a 'high price' & buy quality at a cheaper price & develop a team.... could be the money we need to fill 2/3 positions & head for the top 6 next season ?
[Post edited 1 Jan 1970 1:00]

Much as I would be sad to see a young talent leave when we haven't even seen him mature fully for another 2-3 years, Premiership clubs are quite happy to take a punt at the sort of fee quoted of £2m (though lets remember, its the Daily Star we're talking about) and Derby will be seriously tempted.
Like it or not, we need to face facts - the only way we're going to scrape together the money to recruit a striker (fee & wages) to do the business for us is by selling some of our assets.
But - forget comparisons with Southampton and Reading - some of their youngsters went for £10+ and with the best will in the world, we have no-one on the books in that bracket (yet).
Hendricks to Norwich? on 14:06 - May 3 with 1554 viewsBalsallRam

Hendricks to Norwich? on 13:36 - May 3 by taffyram

Much as I would be sad to see a young talent leave when we haven't even seen him mature fully for another 2-3 years, Premiership clubs are quite happy to take a punt at the sort of fee quoted of £2m (though lets remember, its the Daily Star we're talking about) and Derby will be seriously tempted.
Like it or not, we need to face facts - the only way we're going to scrape together the money to recruit a striker (fee & wages) to do the business for us is by selling some of our assets.
But - forget comparisons with Southampton and Reading - some of their youngsters went for £10+ and with the best will in the world, we have no-one on the books in that bracket (yet).

Taffy I didn't say we would get £10m+ plus for our players but the model is the same... bring though the youngsters.. sell them for a large fee & then use the money wisely as Clough has done with Theo, Ward, Shacks, etc...... it comes down to managerial skills & whether we believe NC is up to the job.. I know I'm probably in the minority but I think he will come good & get us into the premier without foundations based on sand like last time !
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024