Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Robinson & Shackell? 12:26 - Jun 5 with 1582 viewsRabbram10

Do you get the feeling both of these will be gone before the start of the season?
Robinson reported to be a £1.5M target for Wigan & Fulham & Shackell could go for around the same amount maybe a bit more?
If they do go who would the replacement be or who is available, any ideas guys?!
I hate speculation!
Robinson & Shackell? on 16:49 - Jun 5 with 1570 viewstaffyram

In one word - NO!
Robinson & Shackell? on 17:23 - Jun 5 with 1567 viewsCaliforniaRam

Robinson & Shackell? on 16:49 - Jun 5 by taffyram

In one word - NO!

Interesting optimism taffyram. I hope you are right but everyone has their price even those who don't kick a ball, ask Glick.

If, and I mean IF, Robinson and Shackell stay, I think it will be interesting to see what happens in the transfer window come January. Davies might still be with us until January as well in the hope he scores lots of goals to boost his price. Did Robinson just have a purple patch this last season? Perhaps January will be a very interesting month.
Robinson & Shackell? on 17:40 - Jun 5 with 1564 viewshemingway

Robinson & Shackell? on 17:23 - Jun 5 by CaliforniaRam

Interesting optimism taffyram. I hope you are right but everyone has their price even those who don't kick a ball, ask Glick.

If, and I mean IF, Robinson and Shackell stay, I think it will be interesting to see what happens in the transfer window come January. Davies might still be with us until January as well in the hope he scores lots of goals to boost his price. Did Robinson just have a purple patch this last season? Perhaps January will be a very interesting month.

I would imagine Clough would fight tooth and nail to keep them, especially Shackell.

But £1.5m for Theo seems like good business to me.

Shackell on the other hand - I don't think we'd even entertain bids of less than £2m.

ranting for the greater good

Robinson & Shackell? on 18:18 - Jun 5 with 1561 viewstaffyram

Robinson & Shackell? on 17:40 - Jun 5 by hemingway

I would imagine Clough would fight tooth and nail to keep them, especially Shackell.

But £1.5m for Theo seems like good business to me.

Shackell on the other hand - I don't think we'd even entertain bids of less than £2m.

If some club offered £1.5m for Robinson I would snap their hand off. Theo is a 100% trier and I would never knock him for that - but unlike some, I can't see him progressing beyond his current level and that sort of fee would go a long way to securing a 'natural' goalscorer
Robinson & Shackell? on 19:45 - Jun 5 with 1554 viewsRabbram10

In a Word! Yes!!!
Robinson & Shackell? on 21:12 - Jun 5 with 1550 viewshemingway

Robinson & Shackell? on 19:45 - Jun 5 by Rabbram10

In a Word! Yes!!!

Rabb, it's a wild stab in the dark, and I may be miles off . . . . but are you naturally a glass-half-empty kind of person?

Look forward to debating with you next season, mate!

ranting for the greater good

Robinson & Shackell? on 08:11 - Jun 6 with 1543 viewsRabbram10

Can't wait Hemmy, should be exciting!!
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024