Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Same Pattern Unfolding 12:59 - Jun 11 with 1637 viewsjiggyjag

Well it would appear yet again our better players are being linked with other clubs, some who we are happy to let leave and some who if the offer is good enough will follow.

The club has stated we don't need to sell now what if not one player was to leave would the club still be in a position to bring in players as they have identified the arreas this needs to happen.

I doubt it and they are relying on players leaving to generate a transfer kitty yes I know that's the way clubs run but if we are ever going to be serious contenders for promotion then your better players need to stay at the club

Our spine of the side in Davies, Green and Shackell could all be gone come the start of the season is this really the way forward of a club with ambition well NO

I hope I'm wrong but I a familiar pattern is unfolding yet again.
Same Pattern Unfolding on 01:12 - Jun 14 with 1598 viewsdavram

Add in the names of Brayford, Bryson & Robinson as rumoured targets of rival or smaller clubs, and what are we left with?

That would be shafted supporters (again), a half-squad & a smug smile of the face of the departing slick Glick who would proclaim what a healthy state he's left the club in (as the football results don't really matter to American corporate types).

Oh - and Jake Buxton for new Derby skipper if such a scenarion unfolds. You read it first here!
[Post edited 1 Jan 1970 1:00]
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024