Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Green & Maguire Gone! 15:37 - Jun 21 with 1138 viewsRabbram10

Green to Leeds (Free)
Maguire to Sheffield Wed (Undisclosed)
The clear out has begone!
Hopefully the new additions will begin soon as well!
Green & Maguire Gone! on 19:50 - Jun 21 with 1127 viewsdavram

Not happy about Dirty Leeds being able to offer Green what he wants, so they get him for nowt. Maybe payback for stitching them up for £7m for Seth, (though we did lumber a not-very-good full back onto them fairly recently).

Not so unhappy about Maguire going to the Owls, as we probably got our money back on him - but what is it about these "nearly" strikers that we sign at our limited budget level, then quickly marginalise and eventually offload?

Clough stuck by Davies and he's gone too, but Maguire had a raw deal and was given no chance to establish himself in the team or work longer-term with a striking partner who had experience or sufficient brain cells to form a dangerous partnership.

But where is the next Rams striker hero going to come from that will feel confident about pledging his future to DCFC and be part of a team that actually goes somewhere?

How long do the fans have to wait for this club to show some real ambition and commit the funds to team development that our rivals can spend?
Green & Maguire Gone! on 09:47 - Jun 22 with 1114 viewsRabbram10

Keep dreaming Dav, the commitment your looking for from this club will never happen under this lot!
Apparently we only got around £250K for Maguire, that's less than we paid, why am I not surprised at that?
Green & Maguire Gone! on 16:41 - Jun 22 with 1096 viewstaffyram

Green & Maguire Gone! on 09:47 - Jun 22 by Rabbram10

Keep dreaming Dav, the commitment your looking for from this club will never happen under this lot!
Apparently we only got around £250K for Maguire, that's less than we paid, why am I not surprised at that?

Rabb - how can you be so sure of the fee for McGuire? I'm always amazed how people come out with this sort of stuff & unless they are actually 'in the know' it's just a guess which is tailored to support their view.
Green & Maguire Gone! on 09:29 - Jun 23 with 1079 viewsRabbram10

Well Taffy it's been reported in the Derby Telegraph that the fee was around the £250K mark, so who am I to argue with that, they probably made it up that's what reporters do???????!!!!!!!!
Is that why the fee was undisclosed to keep us fans from doing a moan, who knows!!!
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024