Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
New striker? 15:12 - Jul 6 with 897 viewsRabbram10

Jamie Ward centre forward, don't even have to spend a penny according to Mr.Clough, it just gets better?
Does this mean we won't be getting a 20 goals a year striker in??????????????? B

New striker? on 16:24 - Jul 6 with 889 viewsjiggyjag

20 Goal man over 3 seasons maybe it just get's better.

Never mind 1 step forward and 2 back more like 1 step forward and 3 back
New striker? on 16:36 - Jul 6 with 888 viewsRabbram10

Yip Jaggy things just go from bad to worse, once again the poor old fans have been taken for a ride, we will never learn will we??
New striker? on 16:52 - Jul 6 with 886 viewsjiggyjag

Nope after a half decent season you would be hopeful of another season in the right direction but it's all falling apart already.

There will be another twist no doubt over the next few weeks not for the better though I bet.
New striker? on 22:33 - Jul 6 with 865 viewsCaliforniaRam

New striker? on 16:52 - Jul 6 by jiggyjag

Nope after a half decent season you would be hopeful of another season in the right direction but it's all falling apart already.

There will be another twist no doubt over the next few weeks not for the better though I bet.

Yep, the next twist will be who the the new Captain will be. Could it be one of the new Academy boys? I know that's a stupid comment but it seems anything unexpected can happen at Derby. I bet morale is going to be really good in the dressing room this season.

I'm wondering if the "family reasons" that Davies speakers about is the reality that his wife sees the writing on the wall, as we all do, and that is, if you want to play in a promotion team stop playing for a team that is obviously going nowhere and get out.

I guess we are all hoping that in the next few weeks we are going to be shocked and amazed at one or two wonderful signings but is it really going to happen? Do we have amazing talent scouts at Derby scouring Europe, or the Americas or are they just scouring Alfreton, Macclesfield, Littleover, or the heady heights of Burton?

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024