Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Forest linked with Clough 12:02 - Jul 13 with 1940 viewsjiggyjag

I Have been told that Forest have enquired about the availablility on Nigel Clough becoming there manager not sure of any truth in this but it wouldn't surprise me with his fathers links.

Open chq book would really prove how good a manager he is with no hold backs from the board on player restictions.

Watch this space
Forest linked with Clough on 17:30 - Jul 13 with 1923 viewsdavram

Interesting...very interesting!

See my earlier thread about F*rest's new owners & a possible transfer for Clough (posted 8th July - before Cotterill was sacked).

If things move forward, no doubt Glick will do a deal and explain that "everyone is available at the right price", before moving on to his Plum Prem League job and leaving the Rams without a manager and sufficient players of Championship quality to make a fist of next season.

DCFC's website has a section entitled "Fans First", with a pointy-finger logo. The lovable Glick might finally just stick up a middle digit to all DCFC fans as he heads off into the money and out of the GSE penny (or dollar) pinching philosophy. Fans First? Fans F-----, more like.
[Post edited 1 Jan 1970 1:00]
Forest linked with Clough on 18:00 - Jul 13 with 1916 viewsRamZone_News

BBC article on the Tree-pruning:

http://www.bbc.co.uk/sport/0/football/18814398

Roy Keane would possibly be another funny interlude, after the McLaren debacle and Cotterill relegation rescue.

As the article suggests, the Foxes' fiasco proves that wealth and investment won't bring instant success.

No doubt, however, that Derby need more team-building financial commitment than GSE are currently demonstrating - as a 'flat' start' to the season will surely result in a rapid repeat of the protests of Feb '11.
[Post edited 1 Jan 1970 1:00]
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024