Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
new kits 20:02 - Jul 16 with 2550 viewshemingway

On the plus side they're really simple, and I love the return to the plain ram.

On the down side, they have the biggest sponsor logo I've ever seen, which completely ruins them.

ranting for the greater good

new kits on 10:19 - Jul 17 with 2535 viewsRabbram10

That's the Yanks for you, they like Big lol!!!!
new kits on 13:01 - Jul 17 with 2517 viewsdavram

new kits on 10:19 - Jul 17 by Rabbram10

That's the Yanks for you, they like Big lol!!!!

Yes, I like the simpler outline Ram logo too, but agree that the commercial logos are too big and just spoil the overall look. Is is Kappa or Krapper?

The newly-refitted Shop dcfc is corporate Kappa, just full of overpriced "DCFC" leisure wear, with big & bold football muriels on the upper walls to remind us that it's a football club shop and not M&S / ASDA etc clothing sections...ugh!

For better value, stroll over to the DW Soccerdome shop. Who needs Krappa on everything?

The black away kit is just too plain and boring - maybe I'm just averse to black kit from my decades / of watching fat, balding incompetent men in black scurrying around in hapless manner posing as referees.

I also have a theory about teams that play in negative kit can often seem to have a tendency (possibly subconscious) to play negative football - which has been characteristic enough anyway of many Rams away performances in recent years (apart from F*rest & DirtyLeeds last season, of course).

One related historical quiz question for you folks - the Ram logo almost always faces to the left on Derby shirts; a gold star to the first one that can tell us which shirt design in recent years had the Ram facing to the RIGHT...

new kits on 16:39 - Jul 17 with 2510 viewsRabbram10

1982 the Patricks Kit had the Ram facing to the righ, I think??!!
new kits on 17:47 - Jul 17 with 2506 viewsdavram

new kits on 16:39 - Jul 17 by Rabbram10

1982 the Patricks Kit had the Ram facing to the righ, I think??!!

Maybe it was, but the answer doesn't go back that far in Ramskit history...

new kits on 20:20 - Jul 17 with 2500 viewsRabbram10

1995 then, was the last time me thinks?
new kits on 21:05 - Jul 17 with 2498 viewsdavram

Yeh, you're right now, Rabb - it's the '95 one I always think of as the Wanchope kit. Happy days.

I don't think I have an OCD regarding Rams kits - just happened to spot the difference whilst shifting my Derby shirts into a new wardrobe after seeing the new kit pics.

You're right on the earlier kit with reversed Ram, too, as it was emblazoned upon the Auto Windscreens / Maxwell era kits of the early / mid 80s.

Wonder what happened to both of those empires....

The kit history & verification of this sad challenge can be found here:

http://www.historicalkits.co.uk/Derby_County/Derby_County.htm

Well, this pastime beats fuming about the net turnover of Rams players - all said to be in pursuit of sporting success, we're continually assured by the slick king of spin!

Have you ever seen Glick in a replica Rams shirt?

Will we see him in a replica Man City shirt?

Yet more questions...........

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024