Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Fitz Hall 11:27 - Jul 20 with 1371 viewssevenhoop

whatever did the poor b*stards at Watford ever do so wrong that they deserve to be saddled with him?
Fitz Hall on 11:28 - Jul 20 with 1364 viewswombat

simple its next to the hospital !!!

Poll: which is your favouite foot

Fitz Hall on 11:51 - Jul 20 with 1315 viewsgueRRilla

I've always hated Watford since the 606 days when some moron called Mitch_wfc, or something along those lines, used to try and wind us up. Good enough for them!
Fitz Hall on 12:03 - Jul 20 with 1278 viewsTacticalR

Talking of wind ups, there were some interesting improvements to the Watford Ground suggested by Watford fan/QPR mole 'Bert Gill':

"Our East stand makes us a laughing stock. Every fan who comes to The Vic laughs at us. We need to get it sorted out now. Instead of hoping that a club with billions like QPR are going to help us out, and throw us a few crumbs, we should be creative and start thinking of solutions to help ourselves. How about a campaign to have a statue erected outside the ground of a Watford legend? We could have bucket collections and give half the money to the club, and half could go towards building it. My money would be one a statue of Elton John (possibly one of him with David Furnish, as we are in 2011). It would be a fitting tribute and the cash injection would be much needed. If every Watford fan gave £1, we'd have £20,000 easily."

http://www.watfordobserver.co.uk/sport/9039898.How_much_is_Danny_Graham_worth/

Air hostess clique

Fitz Hall on 12:14 - Jul 20 with 1238 viewshoopstilidie

And in further hilarious news, Heskey to Ipswich

Ringo Starr ate my hamper.
Poll: Yes or no?

Fitz Hall on 12:22 - Jul 20 with 1218 viewsgueRRilla

Fitz Hall on 12:03 - Jul 20 by TacticalR

Talking of wind ups, there were some interesting improvements to the Watford Ground suggested by Watford fan/QPR mole 'Bert Gill':

"Our East stand makes us a laughing stock. Every fan who comes to The Vic laughs at us. We need to get it sorted out now. Instead of hoping that a club with billions like QPR are going to help us out, and throw us a few crumbs, we should be creative and start thinking of solutions to help ourselves. How about a campaign to have a statue erected outside the ground of a Watford legend? We could have bucket collections and give half the money to the club, and half could go towards building it. My money would be one a statue of Elton John (possibly one of him with David Furnish, as we are in 2011). It would be a fitting tribute and the cash injection would be much needed. If every Watford fan gave £1, we'd have £20,000 easily."

http://www.watfordobserver.co.uk/sport/9039898.How_much_is_Danny_Graham_worth/

Thanks for that! Reading through all those comments was pretty funny. Good man Bert Gill, whoever you are!
Fitz Hall on 12:26 - Jul 20 with 1206 viewsTacticalR

This is beginning to sound like a circus.

Why would a club famous for developing its own talent through the Harefield Academy go down this route?

Air hostess clique

Fitz Hall on 13:53 - Jul 20 with 1102 viewsPigbag

It makes you question Zola's managerial skills if hes that keen on signing that muppet.
Fitz Hall on 23:22 - Jul 20 with 989 viewssevenhoop

Fitz Hall on 12:14 - Jul 20 by hoopstilidie

And in further hilarious news, Heskey to Ipswich

Do you know what, I almost feel more sorry for Ipswich than Watford

Actually, what the hell am I thinking?! heskey can't possibly inflict on his own team the damage that hall can do(as he set out to prove every time he played for us, in between injuries, of course)
Login to get fewer ads

Fitz Hall on 23:29 - Jul 20 with 967 viewsQPR1882

Remember when HH was shit at QPR and we shifted him to Watford ( loan not a sale ) and he became good again. Maybe onesize will become the new HH.
Fitz Hall on 10:52 - Jul 21 with 858 viewscollegeranger

Fitz Hall on 23:29 - Jul 20 by QPR1882

Remember when HH was shit at QPR and we shifted him to Watford ( loan not a sale ) and he became good again. Maybe onesize will become the new HH.

I would say "Pigs might Fly" but it can't as its got a niggling wing injury!!
Fitz Hall on 11:24 - Jul 21 with 835 viewsjonno

Let's hope that Fitz doesn't have too far to drive to Watford - he'll be injured before he even arrives!
Fitz Hall on 11:45 - Jul 21 with 806 viewsOzhoop

Fitz Hall on 11:28 - Jul 20 by wombat

simple its next to the hospital !!!

I was born in that hospital.
Fitz Hall on 11:59 - Jul 21 with 785 viewssmegma

Fitz Hall on 23:29 - Jul 20 by QPR1882

And I'm going to beat Usain Bolt in the 100m Olympic Final.
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024