Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Michael Tonge 10:41 - Jul 31 with 2071 viewsjiggyjag

Maybe nothing but apparantly we are looking to bring him back to PP I hope it's true I rated him.
Michael Tonge on 12:40 - Jul 31 with 2058 viewstaffyram

I was pleasantly surprised when he was with us and disappointed he wasn't signed up last season.
However, I think that ship has sailed and his probably not inconsiderable salary is best kept to secure the striker(s) we desparately need
Michael Tonge on 12:42 - Jul 31 with 2054 viewsKeef

Used to rate him myself but haven't heard anything of him for a while.
Michael Tonge on 15:39 - Jul 31 with 2042 viewsRabbram10

I would be surprised if this was true, I liked Tonge when he was here but we are top heavy at the minute with Midfield/Wide players,it's strikers we need, hopefully two off????
I hope we don't go into the season once again with the lack of a goalscorer, surely we wont make that mistake again!!!!!!??????????
Michael Tonge on 16:14 - Jul 31 with 2038 viewsjiggyjag

Michael Tonge on 15:39 - Jul 31 by Rabbram10

I would be surprised if this was true, I liked Tonge when he was here but we are top heavy at the minute with Midfield/Wide players,it's strikers we need, hopefully two off????
I hope we don't go into the season once again with the lack of a goalscorer, surely we wont make that mistake again!!!!!!??????????

Have heard Connor Wickham mat be joining on loan if they pull off some signings
Michael Tonge on 16:27 - Jul 31 with 2039 viewsRabbram10

There seems to be a lot of interest in Wickham, Jewell says Ipswich have first refusal, but I never believed anything he had to say in the past lol!!!!!
Wickham would be a good start though!
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024