Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Joey Barton 18:39 - Aug 4 with 940 viewsolympicdale

something not right about this, not against the laws of the game, a massive loophole, but just doesnt seem right.

http://www.bbc.co.uk/sport/0/football/19118854

Life is a game of fate.

Joey Barton on 19:29 - Aug 4 with 886 viewsphomem

As you say a massive loophole which I'm sure will be closed after this. It's sportsmanship of the highest order I bet qpr are paying all his wages
Joey Barton on 19:43 - Aug 4 with 855 viewsolympicdale

Joey Barton on 19:29 - Aug 4 by phomem

As you say a massive loophole which I'm sure will be closed after this. It's sportsmanship of the highest order I bet qpr are paying all his wages

Fleetwood need to be careful, they're new to the FL, and reputations are built pretty quickly.

Life is a game of fate.

Joey Barton on 19:45 - Aug 4 with 850 viewsAtThePeake

Joey Barton on 19:43 - Aug 4 by olympicdale

Fleetwood need to be careful, they're new to the FL, and reputations are built pretty quickly.

Do reputations matter to teams like this though? Look at Notts County, Millwall, Crawley etc. They seem to revel in their bad reputations.

Tangled up in blue.

Joey Barton on 19:54 - Aug 4 with 841 viewsolympicdale

Joey Barton on 19:45 - Aug 4 by AtThePeake

Do reputations matter to teams like this though? Look at Notts County, Millwall, Crawley etc. They seem to revel in their bad reputations.

It will matter if they're in need of a favour at any time in the future, they're not big enough to develop reputations such as these, well its least one more team for us to despise next season, alongside Rotherham.

Life is a game of fate.

Joey Barton on 20:02 - Aug 4 with 827 viewsColDale

there is a suggestion this evening that the FL will refuse to sanction this transfer
Joey Barton on 20:06 - Aug 4 with 812 viewsolympicdale

Joey Barton on 20:02 - Aug 4 by ColDale

there is a suggestion this evening that the FL will refuse to sanction this transfer

someone must have leant the FA 2 balls if this is the case, lets hope they go ahead with it, having said that would be quite amusing to see him have the shit kicked out of him by L2 defenders.

Life is a game of fate.

Joey Barton on 21:43 - Aug 4 with 756 viewsThacks_Rabbits

Joey Barton on 20:06 - Aug 4 by olympicdale

someone must have leant the FA 2 balls if this is the case, lets hope they go ahead with it, having said that would be quite amusing to see him have the shit kicked out of him by L2 defenders.

He is basically a tool that is good enough to play in the premiership - but for having the brain of a Cockroach - To be playing at this level is a joke - When do we play Fleetwood - I will definatly make that one!!!!

Every Team Needs A John Ryan - The Winger Who's a Ringer!!!!!
Poll: Which player would you rather have if Twitter rumour is correct (unlikely)

Joey Barton on 21:59 - Aug 4 with 744 viewsolympicdale

Joey Barton on 21:43 - Aug 4 by Thacks_Rabbits

He is basically a tool that is good enough to play in the premiership - but for having the brain of a Cockroach - To be playing at this level is a joke - When do we play Fleetwood - I will definatly make that one!!!!

27th Oct but theres talk even if he joins them he could go back on the 6th Oct. :(

Life is a game of fate.

Login to get fewer ads

Joey Barton on 22:04 - Aug 4 with 737 viewsThacks_Rabbits

Joey Barton on 21:59 - Aug 4 by olympicdale

27th Oct but theres talk even if he joins them he could go back on the 6th Oct. :(

Thanks mate - Lets hope for some rained off games then - the grief he will get would be worth the admission alone!!!

Every Team Needs A John Ryan - The Winger Who's a Ringer!!!!!
Poll: Which player would you rather have if Twitter rumour is correct (unlikely)

Joey Barton on 15:52 - Aug 5 with 582 viewsJordanBarnes91

Joey Barton on 22:04 - Aug 4 by Thacks_Rabbits

Thanks mate - Lets hope for some rained off games then - the grief he will get would be worth the admission alone!!!

The guy is a waste of talent in my opinion, i'd give my left arm to be as good at football as he is, and for a man of his ability he shouldn't be playing in the lower leagues, he's going to be ripped to shreds off fans week in week out! The loophole is a joke and so is Joey Barton
Joey Barton on 16:14 - Aug 5 with 553 viewsRAFC1907

Joey Barton on 15:52 - Aug 5 by JordanBarnes91

The guy is a waste of talent in my opinion, i'd give my left arm to be as good at football as he is, and for a man of his ability he shouldn't be playing in the lower leagues, he's going to be ripped to shreds off fans week in week out! The loophole is a joke and so is Joey Barton

What exactly do you want him to do?

Nobody in the higher leagues will take him, if he keeps fit and plays that shows hes dedicated end of.

It doesnt matter what league he plays in, its his choice.

Dont deny you wouldnt love to have somebody like him in our team.

He would get the best of out players, players would learn off him and from a financial point Fleetwood will benefit massively as the crowds will be in.

Poll: Bottomley...

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024