Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Where's me season ticket? 14:16 - Aug 16 with 1217 viewsdavram

Well, I faithfully renewed "early bird", but am still waiting for my new season ticket!

Here's what the club says:

http://www.dcfc.co.uk/news/article/important-season-ticket-update-315583.aspx

I got no sense out of the ticket office yesterday - anyone else still having problems?

Maybe the formerly invisible Mr. Appleby will be spending more time listening and talking to fans, now that the club has failed as yet to find a new CEO.

Why hasn't he apologised about the S/T problems and got it sorted?
Where's me season ticket? on 20:11 - Aug 16 with 1208 viewstaffyram

Not received mine or the lads so rang the 0871 number (what a nerve to charge for enquiring about the whereabouts of something they've sold you yet not delivered!)
Must admit I got through more or less straightaway and was told if they haven't arrived in Saturdays' post then to ring again (yes - at my cost!) and they would print a repplacement ticket which I could collect before the match. God help them if I'm in a queue and miss the kick-off
Where's me season ticket? on 11:01 - Aug 17 with 1193 viewsdavram

Thanks, Taff - it's two days on, but mine's still not arrived.

If they had so many "early bird" renewals as claimed, why wasn't the production and distribution of the new smart tickets (or whatever they are called) properly co-ordinated to reach the supporters by mid-July?

The club has inflicted a fair amount of aggravation and extra administration on itself, and once again showed that the dollar is boss - fans' considerations are secondary.

I'll now have to make new arrangements to arrive earlier at PPS tomorrow, to collect some sort of entry token or ticket. I'll be taking great interest in how this sorry affair is being dealt with on a very busy match day, and how many fans have been similarly inconvenienced.

Andy Appleby's blase PR waffle on the official website will not have helped the mood of many supporters - it caps the week after the cup fiasco and the S/T bungling.

Where's me season ticket? on 11:06 - Aug 17 with 1187 viewsRabbram10

Welcome guys to the Derby Circus, Appleby going to be the temporary CEO, there goes all the transfer business for this season then???????!!!!!!!!
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024