Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Some ambition at last? 13:24 - Aug 20 with 1525 viewshemingway

Connor Samon, 1.2m. After all the lower-league players with "potential" that we've signed this summer, maybe this signing represents a little more ambition.

ranting for the greater good

Some ambition at last? on 13:44 - Aug 20 with 1520 viewsjiggyjag

I wouldn't call it ambition what has the guy done at Wigan nothing at all and we have paid more than they paid for him.

How does that make good business sense we sell a proven goal scorer for a lot less and pay over the odds for someone who isn't proven at this level.

I watched Russell for Dundee United yesterday and he looked a class act someone who I would of been excited to see in a Derby shirt.

We still need a 20 goal man in my opinion

Some ambition at last? on 17:41 - Aug 20 with 1500 viewsRabbram10

I think I will give the Sammon a chance to prove himself before writing him off?
I agree that Russell would be a great buy from Dundee Utd but I doubt we would have the funds for him, his name was mentioned a while back as a possible target?
It looks more like Mark McNulty (young Striker)from Livingstone is a more realistic signing for us!
Time will tell!
Some ambition at last? on 19:14 - Aug 20 with 1493 viewshemingway

Some ambition at last? on 17:41 - Aug 20 by Rabbram10

I think I will give the Sammon a chance to prove himself before writing him off?
I agree that Russell would be a great buy from Dundee Utd but I doubt we would have the funds for him, his name was mentioned a while back as a possible target?
It looks more like Mark McNulty (young Striker)from Livingstone is a more realistic signing for us!
Time will tell!

Anyone know how much we got for Davies? I'd guess about 700k.

ranting for the greater good

Some ambition at last? on 19:34 - Aug 20 with 1488 viewsRabbram10

Around £750K?
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024