Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Chelsea's offside goals... 22:17 - Aug 22 with 2090 viewsjimlav

I know I should be ashamed, but I was bored and just watched Chelsea v Reading. Lots of obvious comment about the 3rd goal, which was clearly offside, but nobody seems to have noticed the 4th was too. Have to be 2 players ahead or level of player receiving the ball (Ivanosovic) when ball played (by Hazard), but keeper was stranded upfield so was just one.
Didn't make a lot of difference after the first offside goal, but surprised nobody noticed. Should at least the linesman not know the rules?
Chelsea's offside goals... on 22:57 - Aug 22 with 1966 viewsDevonWhite

It doesn't matter how many players are between you and the goal if you're behind the ball when it's played to you, as Ivanovic was. He was easily onside. The 3rd goal was ridiculous though.
Chelsea's offside goals... on 15:08 - Aug 23 with 1777 viewsjimlav

Chelsea's offside goals... on 22:57 - Aug 22 by DevonWhite

It doesn't matter how many players are between you and the goal if you're behind the ball when it's played to you, as Ivanovic was. He was easily onside. The 3rd goal was ridiculous though.

Huh. Thought he was in front. Oh well. Wasn't paying attention obviously. In my defense, it was Chelsea.
Chelsea's offside goals... on 15:08 - Aug 23 with 1777 viewsjimlav

Chelsea's offside goals... on 22:57 - Aug 22 by DevonWhite

Huh. Thought he was in front. Oh well. Wasn't paying attention obviously. In my defense, it was Chelsea.
Chelsea's offside goals... on 15:16 - Aug 23 with 1762 viewsBluce_Ree

Arguably, Reading losing was better for us overall. Still sucks that the Chelsea filth won but overall we need Reading to lose a lot this season.

Not that I wouldn't have wanted a meteor to take out the entire stadium last night.

ALL THINGS ARE POSSIBLE THROUGH MARTI THE REDEEMER WHO STRENGTHENS ME.

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024