Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
this site making Internet Explorer crash again? 12:38 - Sep 4 with 4526 viewsNov77

it's been worse than ever the past few days, anyone else having this problem?

Poll: December goal of the month - vote for your favourite R's goal during December

this site making Internet Explorer crash again? on 12:45 - Sep 5 with 745 viewsade_qpr

this site making Internet Explorer crash again? on 12:13 - Sep 5 by George_Milton

Install Chrome and then add the ad-blocker extension

this works a treat

If a turtle doesn't have a shell, is he homeless or naked?

this site making Internet Explorer crash again? on 12:47 - Sep 5 with 742 viewsJAPRANGERS

this site making Internet Explorer crash again? on 20:24 - Sep 4 by HollowayRanger

i got internet explorer!

Lezzies like IE I heard.
this site making Internet Explorer crash again? on 13:53 - Sep 5 with 718 viewsWinchestR

this site making Internet Explorer crash again? on 12:44 - Sep 5 by TacticalR

I would only use add ad-blocker if you really need to (to stop crashes), as it will also stop Clive getting any revenue (which I'm sure is modest!) to pay for the maintenance of the site.

If that's right then I will make an exception and set it to allow ads on this site.
this site making Internet Explorer crash again? on 13:57 - Sep 5 with 715 viewsGeorge_Milton

this site making Internet Explorer crash again? on 12:44 - Sep 5 by TacticalR

I would only use add ad-blocker if you really need to (to stop crashes), as it will also stop Clive getting any revenue (which I'm sure is modest!) to pay for the maintenance of the site.

I have to use it as the adds just screw up my laptop. I would be more than happy to make a donation to the running of this site is ever needed
this site making Internet Explorer crash again? on 13:57 - Sep 5 with 715 viewsNorthernr

this site making Internet Explorer crash again? on 13:53 - Sep 5 by WinchestR

If that's right then I will make an exception and set it to allow ads on this site.

That is true but if it's crashing your computer it's crashing your computer.
this site making Internet Explorer crash again? on 13:59 - Sep 5 with 711 viewsMetallica_Hoop

I liked the 'Goth date' ad

Beer and Beef has made us what we are - The Prince Regent

this site making Internet Explorer crash again? on 09:05 - Sep 6 with 684 viewsSomersetHoops

IE9 on Windows 7 hangs all the time, Chrome doesn't scroll and sometimes needs to be refreshed to display at all.

I do a bit of programming as a one man band set-up and my programs work, so I can't understand why these massive companies with vast resources can't produce programs that work. I've found Firefox to be the best browser currently. I keep IE loaded, but don't use it. Chrome just doesn't work on my W7 standard set-up so I've ditched it. Just do a search for Firefox (its free and open source) download it and use that.

Who's Next?

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024