Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Nothing Less then 3 Pts tonight 16:04 - Sep 18 with 1624 viewsjiggyjag

Massive game tonight a draw or Loss would be disasterous in my opinion.

Easy to say it's early doors but there is no signs of any consistency which to me is worrying.
Nothing Less then 3 Pts tonight on 00:48 - Sep 19 with 1611 viewsdavram

We got the win - but there is actually a consistency: Derby just don't know how to kill a game off and cannot defend even a comfortable lead.

There is a worrying lack of nerve and ruthlessness somehow in this team...but at least we gained a couple of points and a goal, so F*rest are not running away up the table.

Perhaps Burnley will be a stiffer test on Saturday, though.
Nothing Less then 3 Pts tonight on 12:37 - Sep 19 with 1595 viewszhabba

Nothing Less then 3 Pts tonight on 00:48 - Sep 19 by davram

We got the win - but there is actually a consistency: Derby just don't know how to kill a game off and cannot defend even a comfortable lead.

There is a worrying lack of nerve and ruthlessness somehow in this team...but at least we gained a couple of points and a goal, so F*rest are not running away up the table.

Perhaps Burnley will be a stiffer test on Saturday, though.

For the first hour or so, we had no difficulty keeping the ball, Charlton hardly got a touch. So it's worrying that once they got one goal back, we find that we can't keep the ball at all. The defence looked completely different once we'd conceded, all the decisiveness we'd seen for most of the game disappeared. But I think the main thing is that once we do concede, we really need to keep hold of the ball further up the pitch. I think Fuller made a big difference to Charlton when he came on, we should be wise enough to make them constantly chase the ball. All this "boot it into the corner" rubbish doesn't work, we need to keep on doing what we do at the start of games.
Nothing Less then 3 Pts tonight on 12:37 - Sep 19 with 1594 viewsRabbram10

Win 3 2, 4 3 , 5 4 who cares, it's about getting three points, dosent matter how you get them, a wins a win?
If we continue to play open entertaining football & keep the crowds on tenterhooks, great, as long as we win, I for one could handle that scenario!!
Nothing Less then 3 Pts tonight on 11:44 - Sep 20 with 1566 viewsjiggyjag

It does make you wonder why we sold Shackell with the football we are playing then why disrupt a sold defence to go with it this season.

Yes money talkes but with another solid season under his belt his value would have only increased.

I'm wondering if come the end of season our defence is the reason why we were not able to compete for a promotion berth.
Nothing Less then 3 Pts tonight on 14:02 - Sep 20 with 1561 viewsRabbram10

Shackell hasent exactly set Burnleys defence on fire, with 12 goals leaked already in the championship in 6 games?
We have only conceded 9 with our defence?
I hope Shackell concede a few more this Saturday!
Nothing Less then 3 Pts tonight on 16:19 - Sep 20 with 1555 viewsjiggyjag

Nothing Less then 3 Pts tonight on 14:02 - Sep 20 by Rabbram10

Shackell hasent exactly set Burnleys defence on fire, with 12 goals leaked already in the championship in 6 games?
We have only conceded 9 with our defence?
I hope Shackell concede a few more this Saturday!

You can't compare anything brand new team new team mates.

My point was if Shackell had been in the side we wouldn't of drew to Sheff W or lost in the cup
Nothing Less then 3 Pts tonight on 16:31 - Sep 20 with 1553 viewsRabbram10

We will never know for sure Jiggy, but I take your point!
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024