Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Lower school end 12:17 - Sep 24 with 4717 viewsSharpy

I notice that this area is for Rangers fans this coming Monday.A massive bug bear of mine is us not doing this every game.

Once you`ve had black, you never go back !

Lower school end on 19:34 - Sep 24 with 959 viewstoboboly

Lower school end on 19:31 - Sep 24 by loftboy

Oi leave my seat alone

You'll be more appreciative after you get pissed on on Wednesday!

Sexy Asian dwarves wanted.

Lower school end on 19:37 - Sep 24 with 948 viewsted_hendrix

Lower school end on 19:08 - Sep 24 by BazWoT

Don't see why Ted, like I said, they should decide one way or another not expect fans to bail them out a week before when they've messed up the pricing!

Baz,
I'd be pissed off after investing a huge amount of money this season (and last) on the playing staff only to find out that we can't sell out a home London derby game.
I'd maybe need to take a look at further investments I might make for example a new ground.
I fully understand and agree that our ticket prices are high and we are racked with unemployment etc, but the proof Is there for all to see If we can't sell out home games to local rivals.
I'll leave the money side of things to the money people but If we are not selling out games what's the point of making further financial investments? It would be madness.

I don't think for one minute the club are expecting fans to bail them out, I think they've been upfront financially tbh, they have dug deep and brought in the players that MH has requested.

My Father had a profound influence on me, he was a lunatic.

Lower school end on 19:45 - Sep 24 with 938 viewsandygg

On general sale now, the LSE will sell out easy. Very few tickets elsewhere in the ground.
All away clubs should get only the upper tier, end of.
Lower school end on 19:46 - Sep 24 with 937 viewstoboboly

Lower school end on 19:37 - Sep 24 by ted_hendrix

Baz,
I'd be pissed off after investing a huge amount of money this season (and last) on the playing staff only to find out that we can't sell out a home London derby game.
I'd maybe need to take a look at further investments I might make for example a new ground.
I fully understand and agree that our ticket prices are high and we are racked with unemployment etc, but the proof Is there for all to see If we can't sell out home games to local rivals.
I'll leave the money side of things to the money people but If we are not selling out games what's the point of making further financial investments? It would be madness.

I don't think for one minute the club are expecting fans to bail them out, I think they've been upfront financially tbh, they have dug deep and brought in the players that MH has requested.

But then again how many people can regularly afford £40 for a game that's on the tv? I have a job but can't afford a ST and a game day is easily £100 with all the add-ons.

Arsenals game on Wednesday is £10. They will sell out. Ours is £15 and we wont. We aren't a team that can regularly command +£30 tickets.

Lower school end on 19:51 - Sep 24 with 928 viewsBazWoT

Lower school end on 19:37 - Sep 24 by ted_hendrix

Baz,

I agree with your sentiment.

However, in this case, it is West Ham that failed to sell what we assumed they would. It would appear price being a major factor. Then it's made available to us when the same reasons/issues apply.

My main point remains, the lower loft should be ours, in every game and we all know where we stand. There's been some good turnouts by "casuals" in that end, given notice and some poor. It would be nice to know we have 16,500 (ish) available in every game rather than the ones they deem the away teams won't take.

Looks much better on the tele when it's ours as well. Especially if we keep losing the toss/choosing to kick at the loft, whichever it is, in the first half.

WE R PREMIER LEAGUE, SAY!!!

Lower school end on 20:21 - Sep 24 with 910 viewssmegma

Lower school end on 19:46 - Sep 24 by toboboly

But then again how many people can regularly afford £40 for a game that's on the tv? I have a job but can't afford a ST and a game day is easily £100 with all the add-ons.

Arsenals game on Wednesday is £10. They will sell out. Ours is £15 and we wont. We aren't a team that can regularly command +£30 tickets.

I paid £10 for my Reading ticket on Wednesday.
Lower school end on 21:39 - Sep 24 with 880 viewsYorkRanger

Given that West Ham have sold out the Upper Tier along with the fact that I don't think there are any restrictions on buying tickets in the lower tier (i.e. having been previously registered on the on line ticket service) then expect a fair few West Ham in the lower tier would be my guess.
Lower school end on 21:44 - Sep 24 with 879 viewsBazWoT

Lower school end on 21:39 - Sep 24 by YorkRanger

Given that West Ham have sold out the Upper Tier along with the fact that I don't think there are any restrictions on buying tickets in the lower tier (i.e. having been previously registered on the on line ticket service) then expect a fair few West Ham in the lower tier would be my guess.

Have you looked to buy tickets? If so look again, there are the usual restrictions.

Login to get fewer ads

Lower school end on 21:50 - Sep 24 with 867 viewsYorkRanger

Lower school end on 21:44 - Sep 24 by BazWoT

Have you looked to buy tickets? If so look again, there are the usual restrictions.

Baz - I'm pretty sure you can go through the booking process and create a new account. Happy to be corrected though....
Lower school end on 22:28 - Sep 24 with 849 viewsBazWoT

Lower school end on 21:50 - Sep 24 by YorkRanger

Baz - I'm pretty sure you can go through the booking process and create a new account. Happy to be corrected though....

You are correct York, thought there was a restriction but would appear not.

That is poor security and a bit of a worry.

Lower school end on 22:28 - Sep 24 with 849 viewsBrixtonR

Lower school end on 19:31 - Sep 24 by loftboy

Oi leave my seat alone

Sorry ! :-)

You'd have though the School end upper tier would be enough for the 10% but I remember someone on here saying it wasn't ?
Lower school end on 23:16 - Sep 24 with 829 viewsRangersAreBack

Lower school end on 12:19 - Sep 24 by Northernr

Good. Interesting though, giving it to Swansea who didn't sell out but keeping it back from West Ham who definitely would have done.

Yes I remember the days when West Ham fans would sneak into the home ends. Indicative of how the game's changed and the financial pressures we face today.
Lower school end on 09:03 - Sep 25 with 790 viewsCharlie1

Lower school end on 19:46 - Sep 24 by toboboly

Reading is a tenner TBF

But, you're right. How can Swansea be £30 walk up (which is fair price IMO for Prem footie) but West Ham £40 and on TV. Crazy.

As Baz put it, someone has got it wrong re pricing plan etc.

2:59 baby!

Lower school end on 09:09 - Sep 25 with 787 viewsBazWoT

Lower school end on 09:03 - Sep 25 by Charlie1

Reading is a tenner TBF

But, you're right. How can Swansea be £30 walk up (which is fair price IMO for Prem footie) but West Ham £40 and on TV. Crazy.

Just to add Charles, £10 if a season ticket holder and purchsed before 21st September. All tickets £15, still a bargain and still trying to work out how many of us are going. Not exactly a mad rush to buy them needed so leaving it until tomorrow as I don't want to be left with a load of tickets and wasted beer tokens.

Lower school end on 09:26 - Sep 25 with 779 viewstoboboly

Lower school end on 09:03 - Sep 25 by Charlie1

Reading is a tenner TBF

Fair enough if it's a tenner. Im not sure why my mate charged me £15!

Lower school end on 10:34 - Sep 25 with 726 viewsMichael_Hunt

Lower school end on 09:26 - Sep 25 by toboboly

Don't you mean your ex-mate?
Lower school end on 10:42 - Sep 25 with 722 viewsBazWoT

Lower school end on 09:26 - Sep 25 by toboboly

Coz that's the price tobo, tenner to season ticket holders as I mentioned above.

Lower school end on 10:50 - Sep 25 with 719 viewstoboboly

Lower school end on 10:42 - Sep 25 by BazWoT

Coz that's the price tobo, tenner to season ticket holders as I mentioned above.

Ah.

So I was right when I said £15!

Lower school end on 10:53 - Sep 25 with 715 viewsBazWoT

Lower school end on 10:50 - Sep 25 by toboboly

Ah.

Indeed you were, the offer, with a sell by date, was to encourage season ticket holders to take it up and why not!

At least you know he's not you ex-mate and not ripping you off.

Lower school end on 11:15 - Sep 25 with 709 viewsCharlie1

Lower school end on 10:50 - Sep 25 by toboboly

Ah.

Oops!

Anyway, West Ham £40 for the lower tier is mad.

As Sharpy has said, this should be home end only and £30 tickets.

Why have category rated games anyway? A better pricing structure would surely mean more ST sales and more members buying tickets ie sell outs?

2:59 baby!

Lower school end on 21:14 - Sep 29 with 672 viewsandygg

Still quite a few tickets left.
I know it's monday night and live on Sky, but bloody hell this should have been sold out by now.
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024