Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Well done lads! 15:53 - Sep 30 with 1436 viewsRabbram10

Great result at F****T again, did all u had to do!!
Well done lads! on 16:50 - Sep 30 with 1420 viewslincsram

Difficult to play good football in the first half. The goal was possibly the only bit of representative football in the whole match. Some dogged defending though. Blackstock deserved sending off for some of his first half activity IMO.
Well done lads! on 16:54 - Sep 30 with 1418 viewsRabbram10

Agree mate!
Well done lads! on 17:08 - Sep 30 with 1413 viewsdavram

Well done lads! on 16:54 - Sep 30 by Rabbram10

Agree mate!

Another great win over the not-so-tricky Trees to add to Nigel's impressive collection.

I think we can safely dismiss the sad "Agent Nigel" jibes. It's only wishful thinking by fans of Sean O' Dismal's raggedy bunch of no-hoper misfits.

Just waiting now to read The Notts F*rest press blathering on about "Dirty Derby", when the Red Wooden People had four booked & Blackstock sent off.

Two of their players even contriving to get themselves booked after blocking off Frankie, only to also help the Rams waste time towards the end!

You couldn't make it up!

Well done lads! on 22:26 - Sep 30 with 1388 viewspaulredf58

Well done lads! on 17:08 - Sep 30 by davram

Another great win over the not-so-tricky Trees to add to Nigel's impressive collection.

I think we can safely dismiss the sad "Agent Nigel" jibes. It's only wishful thinking by fans of Sean O' Dismal's raggedy bunch of no-hoper misfits.

Just waiting now to read The Notts F*rest press blathering on about "Dirty Derby", when the Red Wooden People had four booked & Blackstock sent off.

Two of their players even contriving to get themselves booked after blocking off Frankie, only to also help the Rams waste time towards the end!

You couldn't make it up!

I also thought some of the Forwst people went to ground suspiciously quick like Barcelona's do - looking as if they had been seriously injured only to get up after a few seconds when the ref ignored them.
Not a great match but immensely satisfying.
Well done lads! on 20:02 - Oct 3 with 1343 viewsmacro

rumours are that jenas being signed had nothing to do with s'od
Well done lads! on 10:04 - Oct 4 with 1324 viewshemingway

Well done lads! on 20:02 - Oct 3 by macro

rumours are that jenas being signed had nothing to do with s'od

Not a bad little team Nigel is managing to cobble together from nothing at the moment.

ranting for the greater good

Well done lads! on 11:07 - Oct 4 with 1320 viewsRabbram10

It's still very early days yet but the team is starting to take shape for the good I must say!
I still think we are a bit lightweight squad ways especially if the injuries start to pile up, another striker & Midfielder wouldn't go a miss IMO?
I personally like Coutts I hope that goal will be the start of many more to come!
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024