Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
"Racist" Chelsea. Let's not get too smug... 11:14 - Oct 9 with 2657 viewsthisismyengland

... while we still have a handful of morons who sing about gas chambers when we play Spurs:

http://thisismyengland.blogspot.co.uk/2012/10/we-have-morons-too.html

www.thisismyengland.blogspot.com

"Racist" Chelsea. Let's not get too smug... on 11:32 - Oct 9 with 2617 viewsklr

dont forget the QPR fan that now sits in the press box that used to lead his merry band of simple minded 16 year old morons in a rendition of that charming little ditty; Drogba's got AIDS
(No subject) on 14:25 - Oct 9 with 2466 viewsthisismyengland

"Racist" Chelsea. Let's not get too smug... on 11:32 - Oct 9 by klr

dont forget the QPR fan that now sits in the press box that used to lead his merry band of simple minded 16 year old morons in a rendition of that charming little ditty; Drogba's got AIDS

Hmmm... I can't think who you could mean...
[Post edited 1 Jan 1970 1:00]

www.thisismyengland.blogspot.com

"Racist" Chelsea. Let's not get too smug... on 18:59 - Oct 9 with 2277 viewssoupandhoop

"Racist" Chelsea. Let's not get too smug... on 11:32 - Oct 9 by klr

didn;t know john terry was a qpr fan in the press box
"Racist" Chelsea. Let's not get too smug... on 23:31 - Oct 9 with 2121 viewsthemodfather

"Racist" Chelsea. Let's not get too smug... on 18:59 - Oct 9 by soupandhoop

didn;t know john terry was a qpr fan in the press box

well, i cannot recall the national front papers on sale at qprfc, i do vividly recall them at stamford bridge!!
"Racist" Chelsea. Let's not get too smug... on 23:35 - Oct 9 with 2116 viewsgueRRilla

Well there's a case of the kettle calling the pot "you f*cking black c*nt" if I've ever heard one.
"Racist" Chelsea. Let's not get too smug... on 23:40 - Oct 9 with 2103 viewsQPR1882

it must be true....
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024