Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Idiot Jailed for 6 months up 16:24 - Oct 19 with 2627 viewsHollowayRanger

http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/uk-england-20003058

to quote "Anyone living here today knows Britain is a brutal, deeply divided, class-driven place."

Well sod off back to OZ then!!!!! you spongers!

Listen to the band play!
Poll: How much will you pay for adult season ticket next season if in championship

Idiot Jailed for 6 months up on 23:30 - Oct 19 with 681 viewsMrSheen

Idiot Jailed for 6 months up on 22:49 - Oct 19 by highleverhoopL

Yeah poncey kunts who have spent every waking moment since early teens studying and training for rowing ( for which they will never be paid a penny)

Spot on. Have a go at rowing and see if you still think it's poncey. I've never been as shattered in my life.
Idiot Jailed for 6 months up on 23:45 - Oct 19 with 672 viewsNorthernr

However difficult rowing may be, swimming out into the middle of a poxy boat race should not be a jailable offence. I've seen people in court with previous as long as their arm get a suspended sentence for tearing half a guy's face off in a glass attack in a bar for goodness sake. And all Holloway can say is "I hope he's deported". FFS. For disrupting the fcking cnting boat race?

The values of the whole country are horribly skewed at the moment. It's a bizarre place to live from day to day.
[Post edited 1 Jan 1970 1:00]
Idiot Jailed for 6 months up on 23:53 - Oct 19 with 666 viewsTGRRRSSS

Trenton's jailed because he upset the great and the good that was his crime.
Glassing somebody on the real life chatsworth is probably lower down the order provided the great and the good are not impinged or upset.
Idiot Jailed for 6 months up on 00:04 - Oct 20 with 663 viewsHollowayRanger

i agree about the other crime's countys soft so the jails are full?

then build some bloody more

they dont even get prison for carrying a knife should be a year minium 5 if they show it ie in a mugging and attemted murder if they draw blood 10-15 year and NO time off

kick out the non british criminals if they comit a crime here then they have lost that right to be here end off and lock up all our scummy little chavs instead of treating them with kid gloves when they cause trouble
you cant have order without LAW

Listen to the band play!
Poll: How much will you pay for adult season ticket next season if in championship

Idiot Jailed for 6 months up on 00:34 - Oct 20 with 653 viewshighleverhoopL

Idiot Jailed for 6 months up on 23:45 - Oct 19 by Northernr

However difficult rowing may be, swimming out into the middle of a poxy boat race should not be a jailable offence. I've seen people in court with previous as long as their arm get a suspended sentence for tearing half a guy's face off in a glass attack in a bar for goodness sake. And all Holloway can say is "I hope he's deported". FFS. For disrupting the fcking cnting boat race?

The values of the whole country are horribly skewed at the moment. It's a bizarre place to live from day to day.
[Post edited 1 Jan 1970 1:00]

I agree but was only responding to the description of the rowers as poncey kunts - compared to what - premiership footballers?
Idiot Jailed for 6 months up on 00:39 - Oct 20 with 646 viewsDaiHo0p

Idiot Jailed for 6 months up on 00:04 - Oct 20 by HollowayRanger

they dont even get prison for carrying a knife should be a year minium 5 if they show it ie in a mugging and attemted murder if they draw blood 10-15 year and NO time off

kick out the non british criminals if they comit a crime here then they have lost that right to be here end off and lock up all our scummy little chavs instead of treating them with kid gloves when they cause trouble

Holloway speaks for the uneducated and ignorate
Idiot Jailed for 6 months up on 00:55 - Oct 20 with 637 viewsHollowayRanger

Idiot Jailed for 6 months up on 00:39 - Oct 20 by DaiHo0p

Holloway speaks for the uneducated and ignorate

Just be greatful im just happy as a humble librarian an not a political leader id be bumped off in months but by god id clearn the streets of scum first

Listen to the band play!

Idiot Jailed for 6 months up on 02:28 - Oct 20 with 628 viewsSonofNorfolt

Idiot Jailed for 6 months up on 00:55 - Oct 20 by HollowayRanger

Just be greatful im just happy as a humble librarian an not a political leader id be bumped off in months but by god id clearn the streets of scum first

From librarian to road sweeper, seems like a sideways step to me.
Login to get fewer ads

Idiot Jailed for 6 months up on 02:28 - Oct 20 with 628 viewsWinchestR

Idiot Jailed for 6 months up on 00:04 - Oct 20 by HollowayRanger

How are you planning on paying for all these extra prison places? We already need more as it is, without sending everybody to prison and making sentences last twice as long.

And six months for swimming in front of a boat? Justin Lee Collins makes a woman's life a misery for months and gets what? A couple of weeks community service? Agree with Northern, this country is mad.
Idiot Jailed for 6 months up on 04:16 - Oct 20 with 623 viewsThaiHoop

Nothernis spot on, the values and priorities are so far off the mark now it's untrue! people ask me why I don't want to come back......Jesus Christ!
Idiot Jailed for 6 months up on 07:19 - Oct 20 with 617 viewsPacal_Votan

Idiot Jailed for 6 months up on 02:28 - Oct 20 by SonofNorfolt

From librarian to road sweeper, seems like a sideways step to me.

Backwards.......................360

"Try the whine!!!"

Idiot Jailed for 6 months up on 10:17 - Oct 20 with 601 viewsHollowayRanger

Idiot Jailed for 6 months up on 02:28 - Oct 20 by WinchestR

How are you planning on paying for all these extra prison places? We already need more as it is, without sending everybody to prison and making sentences last twice as long.

And six months for swimming in front of a boat? Justin Lee Collins makes a woman's life a misery for months and gets what? A couple of weeks community service? Agree with Northern, this country is mad.

11,000 overseas prisons they can go instead of being released only to reoffend
and rip up the sky tv contract for the rest get them back to sewing mail bags

train and put the unemployed to work building them they gain a skill and most likely get to build their future homes

Listen to the band play!

Idiot Jailed for 6 months up on 13:41 - Oct 20 with 569 viewsPacal_Votan

on 01:00 - Jan 1 by

The prick still denies he said it.

A gutless lieing politician would've thunk it.

"Try the whine!!!"

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024