Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
CHARITY FOOTBALL FORUM 15th NOV - COLIN GIBSON, GRAHAM RICHARDS! 10:42 - Nov 3 with 2788 viewsRamZone_News

DERBY FANS - PLEASE SUPPORT THIS UPCOMING EVENT -

An independent football forum: “RAMS, RADIO & WRITERS”

In support of Diabetes UK & the Stroke Association

Thursday, November 15th, 7:30 PM (Doors 7.00 pm)

The SPOT BANQUETING SUITE, SACHEVEREL STREET, DERBY DE1 2JR

£5.00 ENTRANCE TICKET - PAY ON THE DOOR

Special guests:

- Colin Gibson — Former BBC Radio Derby Sports Editor

(His first exclusive public appearance, after 30 years in radio broadcasting).

- Steve Nicholson -

Derby Telegraph’s senior football correspondent.

- Gareth Davis & Phil Matthews —

Co-authors of “Derby’s Days” and “A Derby County Miscellany” (journalists & broadcasters with roles at DCFC, RAM FM, DET, The Football League, BBC, ITV & Setanta).

**STOP PRESS**

** SPECIAL GUEST — GRAHAM RICHARDS**

Representatives from both charities will also be in attendance.

(block bookings available - email or phone to reserve your tickets on the door!)

Full bar facilities; Raffle and Prize Draw

TICKETS and INFORMATION: ramsactive@btinternet.com 07951 638858

*UPDATE*

RAFFLE PRIZES INCLUDE:

A DCFC FOOTBALL SIGNED by NIGEL CLOUGH & the RAMS' SQUAD

TWO TICKETS FOR DERBY COUNTY vs. LEEDS UNITED (Dec 7th, 1.00 pm)

CHRISTMAS FOOD HAMPER

[Post edited 1 Jan 1970 1:00]
CHARITY FOOTBALL FORUM 15th NOV - COLIN GIBSON, GRAHAM RICHARDS! on 11:55 - Nov 6 with 2742 viewsRamZone_News

Hi All

"RAMS, RADIO & WRITERS" FOOTBALL FORUM

TICKETS ARE ONLY £5.00! Reserve your tickets NOW!

PLEASE COME TO THE EVENT AND HELP MAKE IT A GREAT AUDIENCE - *YOU* (THE FANS) ARE THE EVENT!

WE KNOW THAT ROGER DAVIES WILL BE AMONG THOSE ATTENDING, SO LET'S FILL THE VENUE FOR THE NOMINATED CHARITY CAUSES AND HAVE A GREAT FOOTBALL EVENING.

CHARITY FOOTBALL FORUM 15th NOV - COLIN GIBSON, GRAHAM RICHARDS! on 18:17 - Nov 16 with 2607 viewsSamtheram2

CHARITY FOOTBALL FORUM 15th NOV - COLIN GIBSON, GRAHAM RICHARDS! on 11:55 - Nov 6 by RamZone_News

Hi All

"RAMS, RADIO & WRITERS" FOOTBALL FORUM

TICKETS ARE ONLY £5.00! Reserve your tickets NOW!

PLEASE COME TO THE EVENT AND HELP MAKE IT A GREAT AUDIENCE - *YOU* (THE FANS) ARE THE EVENT!

WE KNOW THAT ROGER DAVIES WILL BE AMONG THOSE ATTENDING, SO LET'S FILL THE VENUE FOR THE NOMINATED CHARITY CAUSES AND HAVE A GREAT FOOTBALL EVENING.

so how many thousands came along to this ?
CHARITY FOOTBALL FORUM 15th NOV - COLIN GIBSON, GRAHAM RICHARDS! on 00:54 - Nov 17 with 2598 viewsRamZone_News

There is no purpose to your post, 'Samtheram2', except to denigrate the efforts of others.

The twin aims of providing an enjoyable evening for Rams fans and benefitting 2 charities from an independent, voluntary event were well appreciated by those present.

Whoever SamtheRam2 is, his/her comment says more about them than the event or the organisers.

No trolling, please!

CHARITY FOOTBALL FORUM 15th NOV - COLIN GIBSON, GRAHAM RICHARDS! on 13:35 - Nov 17 with 2583 viewsSamtheram2

CHARITY FOOTBALL FORUM 15th NOV - COLIN GIBSON, GRAHAM RICHARDS! on 00:54 - Nov 17 by RamZone_News

There is no purpose to your post, 'Samtheram2', except to denigrate the efforts of others.

The twin aims of providing an enjoyable evening for Rams fans and benefitting 2 charities from an independent, voluntary event were well appreciated by those present.

Whoever SamtheRam2 is, his/her comment says more about them than the event or the organisers.

No trolling, please!

what are you on about heh?

I just asked how many there I would of thought you got 100s

no wonder people stop posting here if this is what they get

so how many DID you get there thats all I asked thought it looked good but not sure now with that reply
CHARITY FOOTBALL FORUM 15th NOV - COLIN GIBSON, GRAHAM RICHARDS! on 15:03 - Nov 17 with 2579 viewspkay_brum

CHARITY FOOTBALL FORUM 15th NOV - COLIN GIBSON, GRAHAM RICHARDS! on 13:35 - Nov 17 by Samtheram2

what are you on about heh?

I just asked how many there I would of thought you got 100s

no wonder people stop posting here if this is what they get

so how many DID you get there thats all I asked thought it looked good but not sure now with that reply

It's a shame you'd only prefer to speculate about the success of the evening rather than come and enjoy it and support the charities, Sam.

Your comment seemed to make you look a bit of a Nellie in my opinion.

As one of the organisers, I can tell you that we had some 50-odd fans there on a cold, damp Thursday evening.

That's a fair crowd for saying I've recently been at PPS forums (the Rams Club lottery membership bi-annual events) with similar or fewer attendees, when Derby players and management have guested.

It was an excellent atmosphere - and the best part of 3 hours were enjoyed with the authors and broadcasters assembled together for the first time, and it produced an intersting forum.

It was a successful evening, with the charity representatives also being able to speak - and the two organisations will benefit from a donation.

I hope you'll buy a ticket and be at a future event, Sam, when we get the opportunity to produce further evenings for fans and good causes.
CHARITY FOOTBALL FORUM 15th NOV - COLIN GIBSON, GRAHAM RICHARDS! on 23:44 - Nov 17 with 2572 viewsSamtheram2

CHARITY FOOTBALL FORUM 15th NOV - COLIN GIBSON, GRAHAM RICHARDS! on 15:03 - Nov 17 by pkay_brum

It's a shame you'd only prefer to speculate about the success of the evening rather than come and enjoy it and support the charities, Sam.

Your comment seemed to make you look a bit of a Nellie in my opinion.

As one of the organisers, I can tell you that we had some 50-odd fans there on a cold, damp Thursday evening.

That's a fair crowd for saying I've recently been at PPS forums (the Rams Club lottery membership bi-annual events) with similar or fewer attendees, when Derby players and management have guested.

It was an excellent atmosphere - and the best part of 3 hours were enjoyed with the authors and broadcasters assembled together for the first time, and it produced an intersting forum.

It was a successful evening, with the charity representatives also being able to speak - and the two organisations will benefit from a donation.

I hope you'll buy a ticket and be at a future event, Sam, when we get the opportunity to produce further evenings for fans and good causes.

I couldnt come because I was at work
I only asked how many was there for gods sake
I am sure it was great and the charidees done well I dont need a lecture thanks
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024