Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Will Hughes? 07:44 - Nov 13 with 815 viewsRabbram10

BBC Football Gossip column is reporting that Arsenal, Man City & Liverpool are interested in young Hughes, no surprise there really, but £4M is being quoted?
Sound a bit light to me, but off course this is Derby so anything is possible, apparently our American Owners want to get £1.8M in on January & Clough is under pressure to sort it out?
AMBITION, well NOT a word you can use with Derby in the same sentence anymore, New Owners anyone??????!!!!!!!!!
Will Hughes? on 10:08 - Nov 13 with 806 viewsjiggyjag

Well it wouldn't surprise me but for £4 mllion not a chance at least double that and some, whatever team who wanted to sign he wouldn't be in the team week in week out unless it was a bottom 6 side possibly.

The only thing if he did go was to have him loaned back for a couple of seasons.
Will Hughes? on 00:27 - Nov 15 with 778 viewsdavram

Will Hughes? on 10:08 - Nov 13 by jiggyjag

Well it wouldn't surprise me but for £4 mllion not a chance at least double that and some, whatever team who wanted to sign he wouldn't be in the team week in week out unless it was a bottom 6 side possibly.

The only thing if he did go was to have him loaned back for a couple of seasons.

Well, we've just had reassurance from NC that there is no pressure on him to sell young Will (or anyone else) to raise funds if he wants to "strengthen" the squad in January.

GSE seem happy to allow the eternal trading of players to maintain a safe Championship berth, but baulk at spending the extra to add proven quality & experience. Promotion is not really desirable for them, as it would commit some big spending.

At the recent Rams club forum, Nigel was very adamant that the only way Will
Hughes would leave DCFC in the short term - i.e., whilst his contract is current - is on a "buy and immediate long-term loan back" to DCFC.

Still nice to learn that he spent 3 years at F*rest, didn't enjoy it, and (like others) came to a real club down the road from there that is capable of realising the dreams & potential of young players.

(Sits back & waits for Connex' response - for some reason, he/she is curiously quiet this season, especially since Craigy slammed that one in at the City Cesspit).
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024