Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Dave LeeTravis! 14:26 - Nov 15 with 2799 viewsFFE

Hang him!

http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/world-20336798

I'm NOT the Fox

Dave LeeTravis! on 14:56 - Nov 15 with 2737 viewsloftboy

Anyone else on here used to win fortunes on the DLT give us a break quiz machines?

favourite cheese mature Cheddar. FFS there is no such thing as the EPL
Poll: Are you watching the World Cup

Dave LeeTravis! on 16:32 - Nov 15 with 2604 viewsderbyhoop

Might be preferable to wait for any charges, a trial and conviction before we resort to hanging.
For his contribution to music, though - Hanging's too good for him.

Travel is fatal to prejudice, bigotry and narrow-mindedness, and many of our people need it sorely on these accounts. Broad, wholesome, charitable views of men and things cannot be acquired by vegetating in one little corner of the Earth all one’s lifetime. (Mark Twain) Find me on twitter @derbyhoop

Dave LeeTravis! on 16:34 - Nov 15 with 2600 viewsMrSheen

Dave LeeTravis! on 14:56 - Nov 15 by loftboy

Anyone else on here used to win fortunes on the DLT give us a break quiz machines?

They were a goldmine for me when they first came out. I won more than £40, mostly in 10p coins, in half-an-hour the first time I played one, and only stopped because I was getting dirty looks from the locals and because I didn't think I could keep my trousers up. I read that there were people making a living off them that first summer, playing seaside arcades. Sadly, even the ignorant aren't stupid, and the novelty of pouring money into a machine they couldn't beat wore off for them. WIthin a few months you needed a complete clearance to make two or three quid, and it wasn't worth bothering.
Dave LeeTravis! on 16:36 - Nov 15 with 2593 viewsMonahoop

It seems now and quite disturbingly so, that programmes like TOTP were nothing more than seedy clubs for a select band of dirty, perverted middle aged men to get their kicks and wicked ways with young teenagers. And there was I and lots of others thinking all those years ago that it was just a light hearted popular music show.

Saville, DLT. Who else? Who's next?

There aint half been some clever bastards.

Dave LeeTravis! on 16:41 - Nov 15 with 2576 viewstoboboly

Dave LeeTravis! on 16:36 - Nov 15 by Monahoop

It seems now and quite disturbingly so, that programmes like TOTP were nothing more than seedy clubs for a select band of dirty, perverted middle aged men to get their kicks and wicked ways with young teenagers. And there was I and lots of others thinking all those years ago that it was just a light hearted popular music show.

Pudsey Bear.

Sexy Asian dwarves wanted.

Dave LeeTravis! on 16:42 - Nov 15 with 2573 viewsTGRRRSSS

How old is DLT though? (these days I mean)
Dave LeeTravis! on 16:50 - Nov 15 with 2555 viewsTheBlob

Dave LeeTravis! on 16:36 - Nov 15 by Monahoop

Basil Brush.

Poll: So how was the season for you?

Dave LeeTravis! on 16:59 - Nov 15 with 2525 viewsMetallica_Hoop

The Rock'N'Roll years were quite good.

I first saw that chrismas vid with the war in it and a bloke in a trenchcoat then I think a boy(grandad's der der der something like that, spoken) great song I can never 'kin remember who it is though.

EDIT:Asked my boss. JONA LEWIE - STOP THE CAVALRY

There was one with Concorde taking off to the music of the "dawning of the age of Aquarius" Is it hair? That was quite powerful to a 10 year old.

Sorry I digress, sort of.
[Post edited 1 Jan 1970 1:00]

Beer and Beef has made us what we are - The Prince Regent

Login to get fewer ads

Dave LeeTravis! on 17:10 - Nov 15 with 2491 viewsTheBlob

Dave LeeTravis! on 16:59 - Nov 15 by Metallica_Hoop

The Rock'N'Roll years were quite good.

I first saw that chrismas vid with the war in it and a bloke in a trenchcoat then I think a boy(grandad's der der der something like that, spoken) great song I can never 'kin remember who it is though.

EDIT:Asked my boss. JONA LEWIE - STOP THE CAVALRY

There was one with Concorde taking off to the music of the "dawning of the age of Aquarius" Is it hair? That was quite powerful to a 10 year old.

Sorry I digress, sort of.
[Post edited 1 Jan 1970 1:00]

"Aquarius" was from Hair -yup.
Another digression - thought this was pretty neat,they played this when Apollo 14 (I think) lifted off.....

Poll: So how was the season for you?

Dave LeeTravis! on 18:01 - Nov 15 with 2421 viewsBromleyHoop

Wait til the news about what Peter Powell and Diddy David Hamilton did to a youngster back stage at a Summertime special come out in the press. And to top it all Pam Ayres was holding the video camera and Sacha Distel was knocking one out just out of shot

#arrest the 1970's

Poll: Who is your player of the season

Dave LeeTravis! on 19:19 - Nov 15 with 2342 viewsMonahoop

Dave LeeTravis! on 18:01 - Nov 15 by BromleyHoop

Wait til the news about what Peter Powell and Diddy David Hamilton did to a youngster back stage at a Summertime special come out in the press. And to top it all Pam Ayres was holding the video camera and Sacha Distel was knocking one out just out of shot

#arrest the 1970's

No you can't arrest the 70's!!

QPR had its greatest ever season that decade. Stan Bowles, Gerry Francis, Dave Thomas, et al. Heroes.
Man Utd and Chelsea dumped in the 2nd division [ fans of those ogres pretend to forget this today ].
The greatest revolution in music, the emergence of pub rock, punk and new wave.
The long hot summer of '76.

Ok there was a lot of crap, British Leyland, Heath and Wilson, Brotherhood of Man , otherwise things were swell.

Dave LeeTravis! on 19:30 - Nov 15 with 2325 viewshighlandbill

Dave LeeTravis! on 19:19 - Nov 15 by Monahoop

No you can't arrest the 70's!!

QPR had its greatest ever season that decade. Stan Bowles, Gerry Francis, Dave Thomas, et al. Heroes.
Man Utd and Chelsea dumped in the 2nd division [ fans of those ogres pretend to forget this today ].
The greatest revolution in music, the emergence of pub rock, punk and new wave.
The long hot summer of '76.

Ok there was a lot of crap, British Leyland, Heath and Wilson, Brotherhood of Man , otherwise things were swell.

Does nobody have any kiddy stuff on Margaret Thatcher?

At my age I should not be doing this!

Dave LeeTravis! on 19:37 - Nov 15 with 2315 viewsMonahoop

Dave LeeTravis! on 19:30 - Nov 15 by highlandbill

Does nobody have any kiddy stuff on Margaret Thatcher?

She just screwed a nation.

New romantics, Frankie Goes to Hollywood, shite music in general, yuppies.

Yeah arrest the 80's.

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024